The Official Kobe X iD thread

I owned this year's HTMs, and the flyknit isn't sprayed on like last year's 9s.  The fit to me was much better and elastic.  However, I felt that I needed to go a half size up in order to have a comfortable feel.  They were a lot more snug, at least initially.  Maybe someone who's had the Elites can tell us if they give over time?
What size did you wear in the Kobe 9 elite low and what did you wear in this year's htm?

Welp, pulled the trigger on a "Beethoven" pair.  

Will grab a MC pair too if they do drop them. 

I learned my lesson on the 9's when I missed those two and the Mamba Moment option.  

View media item 1605426

Waiting for Nike to start shipping to Canada.....

Ship them to a parcel pick up store that has forwarding to Canada. You'll have to pay for the service (not sure the cost) but its possible to get a pair from NDC. I usually make the trip for the pick up when we go on vaca, they usually hold from 2-6 months depending on the store.

Really want to see how dark that photo blue midsole is gonna be... Anyone have a regular X ID with the photo blue midsole??

View media item 1605426

Waiting for Nike to start shipping to Canada.....

Ship them to a parcel pick up store that has forwarding to Canada. You'll have to pay for the service (not sure the cost) but its possible to get a pair from NDC. I usually make the trip for the pick up when we go on vaca, they usually hold from 2-6 months depending on the store.

Or hitch a ride with @al3x89 and @Grimey to pick them up from the states :lol:

which one should I go with first?
I went with the HTM "Shark" version, I figured that's the more unique pair (and if there's the off chance of that option disappearing at some point, I didn't want to regret it). The Beethoven pair is saved to my wish list though. Also made a black HTM version. I'm in no hurry for those, might even wait until last call or to see if other options pop up.

Had some flaws on my WTKD 7's so I'm gonna see if I can get a 20% code to use on a few pairs of these.

Last edited:
I went with the HTM "Shark" version, I figured that's the more unique pair (and if there's the off chance of that option disappearing at some point, I didn't want to regret it). The Beethoven pair is saved to my wish list though. Also made a black HTM version. I'm in no hurry for those, might even wait until last call or to see if other options pop up.

Good idea, I been dying for a pair of Beethoven's since I missed out on the 9s. I'll just keep them on the saved list for now.

other than black/white asymmetrical, the gradient doesnt seem to blend in as well. the solid appears to be a better choice other than the former mentioned due to the fact that the underlay contrast is on point. but i guess we will see once actual pairs start to come in.

Does anyone know if the gum option off the iD is the lighter shade like say for instance on the EXTs? 

Back
Top Bottom