The Official Kobe X iD thread

Got those two pairs in progress at the moment, although I went with a solid grey sole for the beethoven look alikes.

Last edited:

Got those two pairs in progress at the moment, although I went with a solid grey sole for the beethoven look alikes.
Good call on solid grey for the beethoven look alike 
smokin.gif

I'm caught between like 3-4 pairs here and trying to pick just one.  I've learned my lesson with Nike iD in that "just one" is nearly impossible 
laugh.gif

The Beethovens actually looking better than those first pics that surfaced. Might have to re-think making a pair.

Last edited:

aesthetically the outsole of the 9s look better, but performance wise i would go for the 10s
The major of bball shoes wont hit the hardwood and I can only speak for myself but I wouldnt pay 250 for an ID and play ball in them theres plenty of other options for half the price 

Performance is marginal at best after 3-6 months of heavy use they wont be any different 

The major of bball shoes wont hit the hardwood and I can only speak for myself but I wouldnt pay 250 for an ID and play ball in them theres plenty of other options for half the price 

Performance is marginal at best after 3-6 months of heavy use they wont be any different 

Whoa, I disagree, I find the performance of these to be the best yet. While I loved the performance of the Kobe 5 and 6, I disliked the 7, hated the 8, liked the 9, I find these to be the best yet. Cushioning and traction are A+, flex is awesome (something I need in a shoe).

Cliffs notes - Performance 10>5>6>9>7>8. (Never played in anything before the 5).

And I bought 2 ID's pairs just to hoop.

Whoa, I disagree, I find the performance of these to be the best yet. While I loved the performance of the Kobe 5 and 6, I disliked the 7, hated the 8, liked the 9, I find these to be the best yet. Cushioning and traction are A+, flex is awesome (something I need in a shoe).

Cliffs notes - Performance 10>5>6>9>7>8. (Never played in anything before the 5).

i feel like he meant durability rather than performance, saying how it'd last 3-6 months of heavy use.

Silver swoosh looks good. I wonder if its that thin plastic silver they used on the 9s

I think you should re-read my post and you will see theres nothing to disagree about 

Back
Top Bottom