The Official Kobe X iD thread

totally understood man.. that's why I was very happy that they released in the US so I can acquire them for under 1k..

just a refresher..
wink.gif
laugh.gif
hooked up my bro with a pair of RaceCar and picked up 2 more Shark Jaws..
Cool story

totally understood man.. that's why I was very happy that they released in the US so I can acquire them for under 1k..

just a refresher..
wink.gif
laugh.gif
hooked up my bro with a pair of RaceCar and picked up 2 more Shark Jaws..
Something to be said for specificity in collecting - although I think your specific area is FK. I wish I could cut out a few other silos I occasionally pick up, then I could just totally focus on getting the Kobe's I still want.

@The red model i did a redo too and did the same as this but with black tongue and laces. Im glad i added silver speckles. Can you take more shots of the sole? Are u still returning the black one? Im returning mine but i want to wait til i get my redo pair so i can compare. How many days do you have to return it?

I ended up giving my little brother the black medials. I told him I can just return them and get him a better looking pair but he wanted them anyway. Nike wins again, but thats one less christmas gift for me to look for.

I'll post some more pics of the midsole in a sec. Thats actually one of my favorite parts of the shoe.

for Kobe Week

mambaColor will join this rotation once I receive my pairs.. Red "Too much imagination" Kobe X iD will be replaced..

You're getting rid of the Crimson/Rose Gold/Gum bottom pair? If so, why? P.S. I'm mintunderground on IG. Lol!

Quick ebates question

If I ordered a MC ID now would I be able to file an ebates claim later in the future after the purchase to get possibly a higher rebate or would they still give me the 4% offered now based on my order date? :O

They never honoured my ebates from my order. They said I never used ebates to place the order when I did (I have the app on my browser).

Back
Top Bottom