The Official Kobe X iD thread

Finally.

Ordered hour into release.

Got my first MC from original drop. Like the weave a lot and of course the Grey Medial is
smokin.gif

They never honoured my ebates from my order. They said I never used ebates to place the order when I did (I have the app on my browser).

If you have a popup blocker or something like no script it can stop it from tracking your order. I've just contacted them with order information and time and they've honored it.

Got my mambacolors in today. I like them but I don't love them because there's a lot less purple than I expected from renderings and the bright crimson speckles look pink and it's throwing me off its theme lol.

Here are some pics with the chaos VI for reference:

View media item 1812169View media item 1812170View media item 1812171View media item 1812172
Will probably return since these came out to 272 and change. Not sure if I'll remake without speckles or just do a regular purple knit upper if I really want something chaos-inspired. Or I could just save it for the XIs collection lol.

Shoes looks amazing! My chaos pair should be here tomorrow. I went with the university red speckles for fear that the crimson color would be a little off.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Was wondering if I could please get some help and direction. I wanted to create a "grinch" pair like these. Can't figure out how to or what green to use.

Thank u in advance

image.jpg[\img]

Last edited:
@NrmanCrusoFire!!! I would really like those!! I would maybe consider a purple or clear midsole but these are amazing as well

Last edited:

They never honoured my ebates from my order. They said I never used ebates to place the order when I did (I have the app on my browser).
If you have a popup blocker or something like no script it can stop it from tracking your order. I've just contacted them with order information and time and they've honored it.
It's crazy.  I only have this problem when using ebates with Nike.  Every other site, my purchase posts immediately.

But with Nike, I always have to open disputes.  I've only had it go thru once on Nike without any problems (and that was during the Mobile Monday 14% promotion).

Got my mambacolors in today. I like them but I don't love them because there's a lot less purple than I expected from renderings and the bright crimson speckles look pink and it's throwing me off its theme lol.

Here are some pics with the chaos VI for reference:

View media item 1812169View media item 1812170View media item 1812171View media item 1812172
Will probably return since these came out to 272 and change. Not sure if I'll remake without speckles or just do a regular purple knit upper if I really want something chaos-inspired. Or I could just save it for the XIs collection lol.

Mine are identical to yours, they've grown on me the past two days massively. Im debating the remake changing the Crimson speckles for red. Mine look pink as well. And debating changing the liner from Crimson to red but not really sure yet. What you think?

Alright guys, if anyone who has made a grinch inspired ID or already purchased a pair plz help.

For the green, I used radiant emerald. Was wondering if it would come out looking like the Nike.com or like in the pic posted as inspiration.

This was my inspiration....
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Attempt 1:
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Attempt 2:
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation on my mamba colors!! Getting here dec 10 a lot earlier than expected.Just in time for the Lakers game here in SA Dec 11th

Mambacolors looking clean! My restock MC pair shipped yesterday should be in hand next week.

Last edited:
Mine are identical to yours, they've grown on me the past two days massively. Im debating the remake changing the Crimson speckles for red. Mine look pink as well. And debating changing the liner from Crimson to red but not really sure yet. What you think?

The other colors of the upper are still throwing me off but if they grow on me as massively as they have for you, I'd remake with the uni red speckles as the only change. I would definitely keep the bright crimson liner because they are 99% as close to the chaos VI liner.

The other colors of the upper are still throwing me off but if they grow on me as massively as they have for you, I'd remake with the uni red speckles as the only change. I would definitely keep the bright crimson liner because they are 99% as close to the chaos VI liner.
I like your pair a lot, the grey tongue and crimson liner is nice.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom