The Official Kobe X iD thread

Nice shot. VI's are one of my favorite silos ever, but I don't want to pay $400 for DS Chaos VI's so I am gonna see how I feel about my MambaColor Chaos. I look at it like an evolution - the X is as different from those 2 as those 2 are from each other - just depends on the individual as to whether or not the spirit of the CW carries over for them.

The VI's are tough to beat though.
$400 for the VIs? If you really want them, I've seen DS pairs generally go for more like mid to high $200s, even low $200s.

stock pair looks awesome.. pics later on.. Crimson swoosh and laces go well with the weave.. ordered a few pairs so I dunno what to keep now.. I was planning on returning the stock pair.. :frown:

UPS just delivered.

Well worth the wait.

Grey Medial Chaos from original release.

Red Liner and Red Specks.
Man both these pairs are doooooooope. Really wish I would have done grey medial on my chaos MCs. There's still time right?
roll.gif

Both repped!

Waiting on my mambas to show up....getting antsy!

$400 for the VIs? If you really want them, I've seen DS pairs generally go for more like mid to high $200s, even low $200s.
Been looking off and on for a while on eBay, nothing in that range in my size, at least when I've checked. A pair on there now for $475. No thanks.

I got one pair of my id's today and don't care for them. There was no receipt or anything inside but I processed my return and got a return label. Is this okay to send back without any paperwork inside??? Or do I need to print out something else with my order number attached??

thanks in advance

Last edited:
I got one pair of my id's today and don't care for them. There was no receipt or anything inside but I processed my return and got a return label. Is this okay to send back without any paperwork inside??? Or do I need to print out something else with my order number attached??

thanks in advance

Doesn't come with anything. Just apply the return label and you're good.

Last edited:
Ditto. But I had to settle for one. Hehe. Does make it hard with that $250/$270 after tax price tag.
I feel your pain, although Nike finally starting shipping to Canada and these ID's are $350 before tax here 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Been looking off and on for a while on eBay, nothing in that range in my size, at least when I've checked. A pair on there now for $475. No thanks.
Yeah that's way overpriced for them. Even just doing a quick eBay search for Chaos VIs that have recently sold, most DS pairs across all sizes went for mid 200-300. The only Chaos shoe that should even be in the $400+ range is the Chaos IV, which is significantly more limited than both the Vs and VIs. I would just stay patient and keep looking if you're after them.

Alright guys, if anyone who has made a grinch inspired ID or already purchased a pair plz help.

For the green, I used radiant emerald. Was wondering if it would come out looking like the Nike.com or like in the pic posted as inspiration.

This was my inspiration....
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Attempt 1:
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Attempt 2:
image.jpg
[/url][\img]

Hi guys, I had a question a few pages back and didn't get any responses. Can you please help me out. Thank yiu

555fresh 555fresh The green in the pic u used as inspiration is a different green (green strike) that is no longer available as a base color on the IDs. The radient emerald color is more of a tealish green (Google "Nike radient emerald" to see some examples), so if I were you I'd go with design #2. That's all I can really tell ya, hope that helps.

I feel your pain, although Nike finally starting shipping to Canada and these ID's are $350 before tax here :x

Ouch! Well I sure hope you enjoy them bro! Only reason I got mine is cuz of the 14% ebates,so came out to $235. Not so bad I guess.

Back
Top Bottom