The Official Kobe X iD thread

10.5 was hoping to come in here and see that they started your pair. Hopefully you get the email soon, I was expecting the cancellation email
ahhhhhhhhh, congrats man.  Not gonna lie, feeling some salt, but they gotta handle it one way or the other I suppose. Either make my pair or hit me with the code. 

So I assume they were doing the batches in terms of sizes, I think I saw a number of people say they were getting the started email a couple days ago for size 11, and now we're onto the 10.5. Guess I'll find out soon if I'm taking the L

So I assume they were doing the batches in terms of sizes, I think I saw a number of people say they were getting the started email a couple days ago for size 11, and now we're onto the 10.5. Guess I'll find out soon if I'm taking the L

Nah, I got my started email on my size 13 tonight. No rhyme nor reason to their system.

Everyone getting their 10.5 emails
giphy.gif

Maybe Nike rebooted their system or performed maintenance over Christmas/New Years and just getting everything back to normal. No more cancellations from this point out. Looking forward to shipped emails!

Haven't got my 10.5 started email, but then again I didn't place my order until around the time people received pairs.

I JUST got my shipped email now.
pimp.gif
Ordered a 10.5 on NYE. Can't wait for them to come in.

I don't even care about the shoes anymore, but Nike has really dropped the ball on the communication over this issue (at least to me). I was told a few times already that they'd get back to me about it and they haven't. I just want the answer is all. They told me no more than a week ago to "rest assured that your order will not be cancelled". And now I still haven't heard a damn thing.

Because I'm a glutton for punishment and this broken record hasn't quite been played enough, I just talked to them again, trying to coax any bit of information about my pair, and here's a few of the things I was told, with of course no resolution or confirmation on anything:

"Okay, so I checked a few resources and was able to confirm your order on our end. At this time, your design has been sent to our Factory to work on. As of now, I'm not seeing any issues with your order, so you should expect to receive it by 02/08, as that is your current estimated delivery date."

"I can send up your order to my Team to have it reviewed if you'd like"

"If we had a different answer to give you we would. We all have the same information on our end, which is why you keep hearing it. I can check with my Assistant Coach to see if he has any insight, but I am seeing that the athlete (they have athletes for customer service reps now? Cliff Paul, is that you?) you chatted with 2 days ago did and was told the same thing.

"Your order is also with my Elite Services team, so I'm going to add a note to that and change it to high priority."

"I just got done talking to my Assistant Coach and he was not able to provide me with new information. He advised that we wait on our Team to reach out to you."

"I'm adding a new note to your order to have one of our members reach out to you asap"

@SuperStarLord

That gif 
roll.gif

I'm not losing out any hope for you.  I lied when I said I wouldn't contact them anymore.  I hit them up yesterday afternoon b/c I realized it's been almost 1 month since my order was placed.

I really wasted my time b/c no relevant info was given.  At this point, I was just waiting for the cancellation and the code.  I woke up in the middle of the night and my started email was there.

Hopefully you will see something within the next few days.  I felt the same way during the 2nd MC 9 drop.  I was part of the very last batch of orders

I finally got a just started email for my sz 10 a couple days ago too. Seems like they're finally getting around to all the orders, was getting a bit nervous before with the cancellation emails going around.

Back
Top Bottom