The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Debating between the silver swoosh or grey swoosh and team red logo or grey logo. Help! I am too indecisive. Im going for an aston martin kind of look.
I would choose this design. Silver swoosh and team red logo.

btw I'm really liking your design 
nthat.gif

Was hoping NDC would get a mobile monday ebates deal, would have pulled the trigger on a couple more, but no such luck.

Someone help! Lol I'm ready to order today but REALLLLY stuck on sizing...all my Kobes are a comfy 11.5, these, I tried on an 11 and it felt ok...11.5 felt roomy, I know the fit doesn't matter until you've had the shoes for a while, helppp lol

What do you think of these y'all? Going for a more simple look... Just not sure if it would look better with red lining.

Also, for the cushioning option.... full length zoom would be the best, right? Cheers

^I like the simple look

As far as cushioning options -- it is definitely a preference thing.  Lunarlon will give you a little bit more court feel and disperse the impact more evenly.  Full-length zoom will give you a little more spring from front to back and should last longer than the lunar setup.

Thanks for the quick answer man. I would wear them strictly for bball... So the cushioning question is in regards to performance. Also, if I pay 200+ euro for them (thats how much they are here), I want then to last forever :D

Does anyone know if this is an orange upper or yellow to orange fade?
I'm pretty sure too that it's the yellow to orange fade.  I've learned that all of Nike's photos for their 'model shots' of sneakers are usually much darker than they are in normal light (in hand).  In that photo....the yellow is looking much darker than it really is.  If you look at one of the first pics posted in this thread, there is a 'normal lit' picture of a yellow to orange example next to the in-store iD Mac terminals.  I think that is a better representation of what the yellow to orange really looks like.

To each their own...but I'm not touching any of those fade options.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure too that it's the yellow to orange fade.  I've learned that all of Nike's photos for their 'model shots' of sneakers are usually much darker than they are in normal light (in hand).  In that photo....the yellow is looking much darker than it really is.  If you look at one of the first pics posted in this thread, there is a 'normal lit' picture of a yellow to orange example next to the in-store iD Mac terminals.  I think that is a better representation of what the yellow to orange really looks like.

To each their own...but I'm not touching any of those fade options.
Ok thanks, yeah the photo from the 'model shots' looks nothing like this color so I'll hold off for now until I see more pictures of other people's pairs.

Im kinda dissapointed that the white upper is actually grey-ish. I guess this will be the closest thing I can get to the white HTM 9s.
Agree. It's so hard to find a decent pair of white shoes, and ID won't even allow you to make one sometimes. 

Back
Top Bottom