The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Its probably way to early to ask, but any idea how long the XI will be available for? There are tons of color way options! Have 3 pairs that I gotta try and get.

The " Aston Martin"....I need those right meow!!!!!! Those are fire!!! I have never done an ID shoe before so my question is, will these samples posted here be available or do I truly make my own from scratch ? thanks

The " Aston Martin"....I need those right meow!!!!!! Those are fire!!! I have never done an ID shoe before so my question is, will these samples posted here be available or do I truly make my own from scratch ? thanks

Dude its really easy. Just start, and in 3 minutes you will figure it all out. Plus its fun :wink:

I am worried most about fit being too narrow for me, but with NDC great return policy I went ahead and made a pair and placed an order. Went with black for almost all options except for a white swoosh and gym red rear bars/kanji. I'm stoked about the ability to get full length zoom as I am not a lunaron fan at all.

Last edited:
is the stock color on the retail kobes heel stitches crimson red or team red?

Those chaos vi are on point. Shame if the flyknit turns out to be painted. Gonna ruin a lot of potential for ids again.

Last edited:
Is anyone else a little hesitant about getting one of the 'fade' options?  My gut tells me to not touch em based on the pics so far.  When I compare the actual photo of the 'team orange' to 'university gold' fade to it's representations on the site...it looks like it's going to be all spray paint over a light grey base shoe again (just like the 9s and 10s)

just curious what others think...

Back
Top Bottom