The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I got the almost finished email on Saturday and the shipped today so two days. Seemed quick though. Due to arrive Thursday
sick.gif

that's the nonsense with IDs that confuses the hell out of me. It's not about the waiting and its not about getting them by the estimated delivery date, but like someone else said their pair has been "Build Complete" for a couple weeks already. Just the fact that there's no rhyme or reason to how they handle it.

:x
that's the nonsense with IDs that confuses the hell out of me. It's not about the waiting and its not about getting them by the estimated delivery date, but like someone else said their pair has been "Build Complete" for a couple weeks already. Just the fact that there's no rhyme or reason to how they handle it.
Yeah a lack of consistency in completion time.
Is anyone else feeling more nervous than any other is about how these turn out? I'm not feeling optimistic about them coming out good

^I just can't really get with the translucent outsole -- just sort of an unfinished look to me.  Maybe some colored translucent outsoles will change my mind but I would probably go w/ white, black or gum if I chose one (I know gum says it's a translucent option...)

This may have been answered, but is the id lettering on the back of the tongue embroidered or glued on?

Yep. Grinch X definitely better
why would you even compare the 2? its true colored flyknit not the spray kind these fades we knew wed get... they looked better in the sample ID pairs but even then didnt hold up to the Grinch X Flyknit

Back
Top Bottom