The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

That's a true all white upper?  Haha.  So glad I didn't order that.  If I ordered "All White" and received that, best know I'd be on the phone with Nike immediately.  I just checked NikeID and there are no options for a grey to white fade.  Well still hoping mine will look okay.

The white/grey will work well with a Beethoven inspired iD. I'm still in for 3 more once my first pair comes in.

I'm thinking that I might return my all black ID except for a white swoosh for the white/gum ID as it looks pretty nice in that display looking photo but wish gum wasn't so transparent. Still waiting on SSL to get his pair in to make final decision. Birthday is friday and I'm wanting any XI right now. black/white in the stores might be in store for me from the gf cuz she thinks I can't pull off the achilies cw.

Can't say I'm surprised about the quality of the Flyknit, though I was once optimistic it would be better after seeing one of the sample pics.

Looking at other Flyknit iD shoes, there aren't many options. The ones I've checked out have a grey heather and black heather option, plus a MC or one or two colored ones. The Roshe's have a lot of options but I'm guessing they're also painted?

I don't think Nike will ever offer a plethora of colors that aren't painted. Not because buyers are showing they're OK with it, but I guess because making several truly different weaves is too much trouble?

Last edited:
I got the white upper. I still think that might look pretty good. Green looks awful man. If these don't live up to expectations I'll just send them back and get the bhm's

I'm thinking that I might return my all black ID except for a white swoosh for the white/gum ID as it looks pretty nice in that display looking photo but wish gum wasn't so transparent. Still waiting on SSL to get his pair in to make final decision. Birthday is friday and I'm wanting any XI right now. black/white in the stores might be in store for me from the gf cuz she thinks I can't pull off the achilies cw.
You can just return them?

Yes, thats the nice thing about Nike you can return them within 30 days no questions asked.
Even a custom made ID pair? I put my initials on.
I ordered through Nike China website though. I'll email them to check if I can cancel the order.

Even a custom made ID pair? I put my initials on.
I ordered through Nike China website though. I'll email them to check if I can cancel the order.
Yes, even with initials on it..... you can return the shoe for any reason. I've sent back a few pairs and they all had the personlization. 

Wolf grey? Grey and gum is a weird combo to me. Safest bet is stick to black, grey, and white uppers again.

Pic via @frems on IG

12501952_949289261806276_332043712_n.jpg
yea cant see these 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom