The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I don't think they have a white premium/stitched swoosh. The only white option is the non-stitched version swoosh. Sail swoosh is the closest thing to white if you want the premium leather swoosh.

I don't think they have a white premium/stitched swoosh. The only white option is the non-stitched version swoosh. Sail swoosh is the closest thing to white if you want the premium leather swoosh.

oh yeah! duh! my bad.. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn the MC color on these are the best out of all the Kobe MCs. Unfortunately the price is just too steep for me 
eyes.gif

Man, I'm kind of concerned with the gold swoosh I went with. After seeing one picture it seems kind of like foil.  I get mine tomorrow so I guess we will see..

Anyway, any pictures of the glow sole in action? 

I have gum bottoms ups had out for delivery 10 am this morning and it is now 1037 pm never came WTF smh

9>11>10 IMO

Loving the weave colours but the tpu strands make it pop less then the previous models. little bit washed out.

Whole shoe doesn't gel as well as the IX which I missed out on coz no NikeID back then.

Still can't wait for my pair, gonna be hard to send one back.

Need to see XDR and reflective swoosh

Pics looking
nthat.gif
Woke up to shipping emails. I know Ill be happy with the all black pair but the all sail/milky GITD pair could be sent back. Waiting on more pics to decide on the last pair. Going away form the MP design and thinking either all obsidian with gum sole or a cool grey pair with XDR sole.

^ i really can't see what you're talking about and that's a good thing since that MC weave masks blemishes like that. if it bothers you that much then return them but if it doesn't change the comfort for the worse then i'd say hold on to them.

Back
Top Bottom