The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

man the new ID customization page is wack. 
ugh, just looked at it. That's pretty bad. Have to scroll through tons of options for the sole with every speckle pairing possible. Almost as if they wanted the mobile version for desktop. 
mean.gif

Unless I'm missing the option, can't seem to find a way to change the color of the Kobe logo on the heel either with the new layout.

I think the new layout is messing up NDC's wish list.  I had 2 ID's in there and now when I go to load them or add to cart it goes to the wack customization screen.  Also it seems the full length zoom option is gone.

Hoping this is a glitch and will be back to normal soon...

under heel design... you gotta scroll through the different designs and color variations... some Dumb ***** at nike 
mean.gif
Yea I was doing that, the first option is just Kobe logo, and then every other design/color combination but never seen the option to change the Kobe logo to anything other than the default black. 

man the new ID customization page is wack. 

Looks like they finally made desktop the same as mobile. It's not a good layout for desktop when everything is all in your face. My head hurts when I see the outsole/speckled option.

And is it just on my end or is the picture of the shoe kinda blurry?

Bruh, the new ID layout is laggy as **** for me. WTF?? 
laugh.gif

My computer ain't no piece of **** either. 

Other ID pages aren't updated so hopefully it's just a glitch or a test for the Kobe layout
Not sure what they're doing today.  I tried to play around yesterday with Kobes.  After seeing the new layout, I tested under Prestos, and it was the same new (horrible) layout.

My 2 pairs came in. Loving the black swoosh pair. The premium leather is great!

Probably going to send my white pair back and remake with the premium.

Debating the milky sole but I think the white is just a bit cleaner 
smokin.gif
These are really nice. Good job

Those are clean AF. But your right shoe has a much better toe box than the left. Either way though they are
smokin.gif
I wanted to make an all white pair but i hate white soles...i never want to wear them
laugh.gif
I know what you mean with the white soles that's why I only made one with white soles.. I don't mind the mismatch toebox really.. kinda adds more character.. 
smile.gif
 interesting enough, my only other XI's are white horse and BHM, both have white soles.. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom