The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

^^^

I have a pair being made atm just like it but with white lining.. I considered the black lining for more practicality but looked cleaner with the white lining for me.. I don't think you can go wrong with either design.. :nthat:

You have one of my pairs lol... I was hoping no one made them identical to mine... except my logo color is a different color [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] (great minds think alike) the perfect combo [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] I've had my 3 pair for the last week n a half.. was debating if I was gonna post.

Last edited:
You have one of my pairs lol... I was hoping no one made them identical to mine... except my logo color is a different color [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] (great minds think alike) the perfect combo [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] I've had my 3 pair for the last week n a half.. was debating if I was gonna post.

LoL a buddy of mine has the same exact design as well.. clean combo for sure..

All you need now to complete the set is a black out pair
can't do a black out pair.. not a big fan.. 
ohwell.gif

I did do an obsidian chaos inspired pair.. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom