The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Can you post a pic quick of yours please? I'm torn
[table][tr][td]Wolf Grey[/td][td]Reflective Silver[/td][td]Metallic Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
money shot! 
nthat.gif

Any pics of the sail swoosh/heel with white midsole or tongue?

Edit: NM found some a few pages back

Last edited:
Aside from all these Multicolors, Saw someone wearing the Mamba Day IDs in person and they're admittedly pretty damn nice. Black sole would look the best though.

My god, what do some of you guys in this thread do for a living?? :nerd:  

I feel guilty buying just one pair of IDs, and some of ya'll in here copping 3 to 6 pairs!!

Some cop multiple just to see the outcome
They keep what they like and return the rest

When did the id price go down? It's $245 now. It was $265 when the multi first dropped.
I'm pretty sure it was always $245 for the heel zoom and $265 for full length zoom.  I might be wrong, but I doubt it.  *insert Charles Barkley meme here*

I'm pretty sure it was always $245 for the heel zoom and $265 for full length zoom.  I might be wrong, but I doubt it.  *insert Charles Barkley meme here*
Oh s***! I got the full length zoom by accident. I wore my multi for the first time today and was wondering why the felt better than my other 11's.

Oh s***! I got the full length zoom by accident. I wore my multi for the first time today and was wondering why the felt better than my other 11's.
Hah!  Happy accident.  I've never owned any full length zoom but I hope to grab one before the XIs are history.

I want to make this pair with gum outsoles but the gum option is not available. Can someone confirm if it's been taken down or if Nike.com is just having a glitch or something. Is the gum outsole only available with certain options, i.e. like with black tongue and swoosh, or with white heel, etc?View media item 2233700

Back
Top Bottom