The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Fellas, how is THIS NOT A Significant FLAW(Toebox tipe)?  Contacted CSR just right now and asked/requested for a remake but they "escalated" the case and I will hear back in 2 days.  SMH

Fellas, how is THIS NOT A Significant FLAW(Toebox tipe)?  Contacted CSR just right now and asked/requested for a remake but they "escalated" the case and I will hear back in 2 days.  SMH

View media item 2237803
I'm sorry but what exactly is wrong with the toe box tip? I can't really tell from that pic. Am I the only one who can't tell where the flaw is?

Wait...are you talking about that hairline flaw on the tip of the outsole. I had to magnify the pic 10X just for me to notice the hairline imperfection. If that's it, then I'm not certain if I agree that it's a significant flaw. I'm sure if we view every pair under magnification then we will all find something. Personally, I would only complain if it meets these three criteria:
1. It has to be obvious to the naked eye. If I have to put my face 4 inches away from the shoes to notice, then I won't bother.
2. It has to be visible when looking down at it when I'm wearing the shoes because if I can't see it myself, then that eliminates everyone else from detecting it.
3. It has to affect performance. Even if it's tiny and not visible but if it's gonna affect performance then I'll consider sending them back. Example is a tiny crack on midsole that's not obvious but may potentially enlarge and rip or tear in the future.

I'm sorry but what exactly is wrong with the toe box tip? I can't really tell from that pic. Am I the only one who can't tell where the flaw is?
I'm guessing it's that little indentation that you can see where it changes from blue/green to orange. Personally I would have never noticed or have been bothered, but to each their own. 

Lord knows if it were me contacting NDC, I would have been stuck with Sergio.

RIP  to Sergio though

is it this

38ea58f2878b35cb50c083c8e1379e50.png

It looks like there a divot there but if you magnify it 10X, it's actually filled in by green flyknit so I'm guessing that it's an illusion.

if you look at it straight on, the indentation is about 1/2 inch long. it's the lighting I guess. It's noticeable when you look at your shoe when holding it. For 250 for a shoe like that, yeah, I'm gonna talk to CSR about the issue. It's not that little indentation, it's a fold that starts at the green end and loops to the other side of the toe.  Take a look and tell me if that doesn't bother you if that's your shoes.

if you look at it straight on, the indentation is about 1/2 inch long. it's the lighting I guess. It's noticeable when you look at your shoe when holding it. For 250 for a shoe like that, yeah, I'm gonna talk to CSR about the issue. It's not that little indentation, it's a fold that starts at the green end and loops to the other side of the toe.  Take a look and tell me if that doesn't bother you if that's your shoes.
thats the mouth of a black mamba man...

Was able to checkout a pair I had in my cart but I cannot add a saved design. Get the pop-up window saying the item was added but the shoes disappear when I view my cart 
frown.gif

FYI...I just ordered the asymmetrical pair (default) and it went thru fine....just in case you're thinking about ordering today.

Last couple times they took Kobe iDs down, I believe it was usually in the early AM (overnight).

View media item 2237896

There's nothing wrong with your shoes. No shoe is perfectly built. You are the problem not Nike.

I have to agree with the others...I would personally let that go. I can usually find irregularities like that with every pair I buy, iD or regular retail.

Back
Top Bottom