The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

cant decide xdr glow or gum bottoms 
roll.gif

kobeXIelite_ho16_v1
kobeXIelite_ho16_v1

I don't remember the Kobe X MC ID being around when the Kobe XIs released in Jan. earlier this year. Also, doesn't Nike do a "Last call" for last minute orders before taking down the option? Can someone confirm? My latest Kobe X ID was placed on Nov 2015 so I'm not sure if MC option was still around by mid Jan 2016 when the Achilles released.

I have a pair coming in Friday, I'd like to be able to see them first to decide if I need to re-do them. It's a basic colorway, but I'd like the shozoku another color.

I need to pull on a pair before they are gone...hardest part is deciding on the outsole :smh:

Well...supposed to get my 3rd pair yesterday but they showed up friday. Problem was I was literally on my way out the door for a week vacation in Myrtle Beach. So I didnt get any pics of them...they were all obsidian with a gum sole and
nthat.gif
. Wont be able to get pics until this weekend when I get home. Oh and I ordered 2 more pair with ebates at 12%...realizing I missed 18%. Oh well...done with the 11. Heres the 2 pair I ordered last night.

I need to pull on a pair before they are gone...hardest part is deciding on the outsole :smh:

Yeah I agree, I like the looks of the white sole but it's hard to keep it clean. I ended up ordered 3 pairs: GITD, XDR and Gum Sole cause I could not make up my mind :smile:

3 is the absolute maximum that I want for the 11 multicolor ids.

Yeah I agree, I like the looks of the white sole but it's hard to keep it clean. I ended up ordered 3 pairs: GITD, XDR and Gum Sole cause I could not make up my mind :smile:

3 is the absolute maximum that I want for the 11 multicolor ids.
I ended up going with milky gitd with white gitd specs

according to nike its today. according to nikeID no end date yet.
unless they sell out, don't they send an email out a few days before it's pulled

Last edited:
I was hoping some of you guys would be able to post actual pics of these before the ID came down. I just went and made these.
dont think these were released soon enough to have these arrive before today... maybe people will receive their pairs in the next week or two

i have two pairs ready on my cart, just waiting for ebates to go back to 18% today.....if it doesnt then i get to keep my $600.

Back
Top Bottom