The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

like you said they just don't pop like MC normally does unless in sunlight. The TPU strands dull the colouring quite a bit. I love em and possibly more than the 9s that I never had.

Speaking of the tpu strands, mine had a long loose strand on the side of one of the shoes. I forgot to post a pic but it was noticeable. I will go back to the store and if I see them discounted idk if I will cop again for the low lol. They did have extra 20% off hash so idk if anyone got them already. I know there have been a few ids on hash in the past for retail that just sat for a while. These being how they were discounted I know for a fact they will raise the price to the full $240 or whatever the retail was in these so I prob won't cop again... [emoji]128533[/emoji]I may ragret returning these and should of learned to like the multi.

Last edited:
Mine came in today... Can't wait to try them on and see how the full zoom feels. ... Kinda wish I didn't do a black sole but oh well... What do you guys think
GALLERY]

Hey all, 

So I recently reached out to Nike support regarding some craftsmanship issues with an MC ID order and as requested sent in photos for a possible remake. However, at this time its been about a week and haven't heard back and looks like the MC ID option is no longer available. Anyone experience a similar situation , what are my options in terms of next steps. How likely is a remake going to happen or do I a) return the shoes or b) live with the craftsmanship issues? 

Hey all, 

So I recently reached out to Nike support regarding some craftsmanship issues with an MC ID order and as requested sent in photos for a possible remake. However, at this time its been about a week and haven't heard back and looks like the MC ID option is no longer available. Anyone experience a similar situation , what are my options in terms of next steps. How likely is a remake going to happen or do I a) return the shoes or b) live with the craftsmanship issues? 

I'm in the same boat. It's been a week since I contacted Nike about my iDs, the rep told me I would hear a reply in three days but haven't heard back. I'm going to wait maybe another day or two before I hit them up for more info.

Playing ball in my first pair of Kobe 11's... I think I got spoiled with the Jordan 31's and kd 9's.... I don't think I'll be able to play in these, but I might rock them casually... I got the full length zoom and they feel stiff and uncomfy .. I had to try them out though... Seems like it's one of the most popular basketball shoes but it's just not for me ...
Maybe you guys can set me straight but I don't know how anyone can ball in these and not be nervous about their ankles and heels ll getting messed up View media item 2408551

I'm in the same boat. It's been a week since I contacted Nike about my iDs, the rep told me I would hear a reply in three days but haven't heard back. I'm going to wait maybe another day or two before I hit them up for more info.
Gotcha, guess I'll follow up in a couple of days as well. Hopefully hear from them sooner. Just curious what our options will be in terms of a remake as the MC ID is no longer available. If you get any updates do share as will I. 

If you've balled in Kobe lows before the 11 is no different. As for the full-length zoom feeling stiff might be the first time I've heard that I personally find it a bit bouncy and I enjoy switching back and forth between the retail lunarlon + heel zoom setup, really depends on my mood that day. 

They were really nice to just walk around in and I think they are breaking in a bit, just don't see myself playing ball in them

Playing ball in my first pair of Kobe 11's... I think I got spoiled with the Jordan 31's and kd 9's.... I don't think I'll be able to play in these, but I might rock them casually... I got the full length zoom and they feel stiff and uncomfy .. I had to try them out though... Seems like it's one of the most popular basketball shoes but it's just not for me ...
Maybe you guys can set me straight but I don't know how anyone can ball in these and not be nervous about their ankles and
ive been playing since Kobe IVs and never had an issue. but if you never played in lows and has been playing in Mids or highs then it will def feel weird.

Last edited:
ive been playing since Kobe IVs and never had an issue. but if you never played in lows and has been playing in Mids or highs then it will def feel weird.
Same here - only shoes I have really hooped in over the years are Kobe V's, IVs - gave the VII a go, but we know how those are, VIII's, and XI's.

V's and IV's still are my Top 2, but the XI is up there. Give them time to break in. My iD's felt a little more stiff out of the box compared to my other pairs.

Last edited:
So I receive my response from Nike about my iDs last night via email. Their conclusion is that is the how the obsidian color is supposed to come out. Which is fine, but they didnt address my other pair with the gangster lean in the heel.

Those of you who started a remake request through Nike chat, once you got a response through email, did you reply through email or Nike Chat?

I finally got an email response as well, no real updates in terms of next steps. All i got was sorry for the messed up ID, a product remake has been sent on my behalf....Guess it back to the waiting game again. 

Try to be patient guys.  It took a few days for me to get an escalated response, then after a week of waiting for any sort of confirmation I emailed them.  I got a response again within a couple days and they assured me my remake was being made.  Initial email from the team came March 31, my remakes should be out for delivery today.  No automatic tracking information, I had to email to inquire about it.

I'm sure things will work out.

Try to be patient guys.  It took a few days for me to get an escalated response, then after a week of waiting for any sort of confirmation I emailed them.  I got a response again within a couple days and they assured me my remake was being made.  Initial email from the team came March 31, my remakes should be out for delivery today.  No automatic tracking information, I had to email to inquire about it.

I'm sure things will work out.
So you replied to the email you were sent? Thats what I did but I dont know if I replied to an un-monitored inbox....

So you replied to the email you were sent? Thats what I did but I dont know if I replied to an un-monitored inbox....
I did, multiple times.  The same person replied to me every time too.  I got my remakes today and they're legit.  

My initial live chat was 3/28, escalation email showed up 3/31.  It was only until 4/12 when I inquired because I hadn't heard back and they were almost done with the build by then.  No complaints here, but I understand the anxiety.

I did, multiple times.  The same person replied to me every time too.  I got my remakes today and they're legit.  

My initial live chat was 3/28, escalation email showed up 3/31.  It was only until 4/12 when I inquired because I hadn't heard back and they were almost done with the build by then.  No complaints here, but I understand the anxiety.

Cool thanks for the input. As long as I didn't send my reply to an automated inbox I'm good lol. Yeah I'll just wait to see what they reply, at this point I'm not even worrying about a remake anymore.

Maybe you guys can set me straight but I don't know how anyone can ball in these and not be nervous about their ankles and heels ll getting messed up
why would I be worried about my ankles?

full zoom lunarlon is ultimate comfort + response for me. need talcum powder to get rid of the squeak.

I played ball in the kyrie 3 the other day and rolled my ankle. Sold them immediately to my friend.

High tops doesn't mean anything. Back to my trusty Kobe's

I played ball in the kyrie 3 the other day and rolled my ankle. Sold them immediately to my friend.

High tops doesn't mean anything. Back to my trusty Kobe's
Couldn't play in the Kyrie's, the complete lack of cushion destroyed my legs after a first run which too made me sell them ASAP smh

Kyrie 3s are my go to ATM. Love that shoe. I replaced the insoles with some more cushioned ones from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom