The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Kyrie 3s are my go to ATM. Love that shoe. I replaced the insoles with some more cushioned ones from Amazon.
How much empty toe room is available on the Kyrie 3s? I've been tinkering a bit on shoes by buying those thin full length zooms they sell on ebay and I may be interested in doing it on the Kyrie 3s. I just glued it under the lunarlon of my KB Mentality and it seems to be a good improvement despite the fact that it is thin compared to the ones that came with Kobe 11 IDs. It's not bad for a cheap alternative.

This time, I'm thinking of doing the same to other shoes by maybe carving out the bottom of the insoles first instead of just gluing it underneath. My problem is the extra bulk that it adds on the insole and making the toe box cramped.

I'd like to do it on the Kyrie 3 if I can add on a Zoom Air cushion.

How much empty toe room is available on the Kyrie 3s? I've been tinkering a bit on shoes by buying those thin full length zooms they sell on ebay and I may be interested in doing it on the Kyrie 3s. I just glued it under the lunarlon of my KB Mentality and it seems to be a good improvement despite the fact that it is thin compared to the ones that came with Kobe 11 IDs. It's not bad for a cheap alternative.

This time, I'm thinking of doing the same to other shoes by maybe carving out the bottom of the insoles first instead of just gluing it underneath. My problem is the extra bulk that it adds on the insole and making the toe box cramped.

I'd like to do it on the Kyrie 3 if I can add on a Zoom Air cushion.

You most likely will not have room to add it underneath the insole. But it doesn't hurt to try.

Really loving my ids and they are breaking in really nice, makes me wish I would have tripled up during the clearance... Just cleaned the sole so I can wear em around in the house... It's the first pair of kobies I've owned View media item 2413889

Really loving my ids and they are breaking in really nice, makes me wish I would have tripled up during the clearance... Just cleaned the sole so I can wear em around in the house... It's the first pair of kobies I've owned
grats on the first pair of Kobes! you picked a good one to start it off. my first IDs were Kobe IIs.

Those are solid ^^^

We laugh at Nike for coming up with weak names and back stories and this guys starry nights are a better concept then any name nike has put out for Kyrie or LeBron [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No glow in the dark option with the red upper, so I just got the white and painted them myself  
happy.gif

Not sure if there was a "regular" Kobe 11 thread, but does anyone know if these are legit?

Looking for a buddy, but this guy's Kixify link stating that they are "b-grades"

https://www.kixify.com/product/kobe-11-elite-low-last-emperor
There is - http://niketalk.com/t/632186/official-kobae-xi-thread

I don't know anything about B-grades, if they're defective items they shouldn't cost $150 IMO.  I've bought a couple of brand new, "A-grade" XI Elites from FTL for $99.

That said, I never did get a pair of Last Emperors... 
nthat.gif

Do all id's come with the "NIKEiD" sockliner in the midsole?

Or only the full length zoom versions?

Do all id's come with the "NIKEiD" sockliner in the midsole?

They all do.... u gotta pull out the insole to see if it's full length zoom on bottom! Out of town so don't have a pic

Or only the full length zoom versions?

Just want to share the happiness. Finally, after waiting for so long!. This is my first nike id, and I'm so happy for choosing kobe 11 with the multicolor option
smile.gif
they came out perfectly as I wish, those multicolor are very beautiful and amazing [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. 1 thing that I regret is, I should make more than 1
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom