The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

@Sole Reaver  check now -- I had just copied/pasted at first but now saved and uploaded
thanks 
laugh.gif

That's a true all white upper?  Haha.  So glad I didn't order that.  If I ordered "All White" and received that, best know I'd be on the phone with Nike immediately.  I just checked NikeID and there are no options for a grey to white fade.  Well still hoping mine will look okay.
They look just like the rendering not sure what the issue is. 

People think they will get HTM IX 
mean.gif

ID samples seen on 1/6:
Granted the sample pair looked a little more oatmeal/off-white, I think they look pretty good & close to renderings, lighting played a part on the early pic.

Looking forward to getting my pair in, assuming they look the same as the pic posted earlier today, I'll be keeping them for sure.

Granted the sample pair looked a little more oatmeal/off-white, I think they look pretty good & close to renderings, lighting played a part on the early pic.

Looking forward to getting my pair in, assuming they look the same as the pic posted earlier today, I'll be keeping them for sure.
I think they look good too and it's definitely a pair I'm considering -- seems like it's going to be white or black upper for me.  Trying to stay with just one pair since I'm not crazy about the traction on this model

I am glad I waited for the ID pics to start filtering in. None of the ones I have seen so far look to be worth the $245+ that Nike wants. The XI might be all GR for me.

Yeah man, not so optimistic about my white/ inline V based pair now. However my black ones should be fine. But all the GR colors suck IMO. Haven't seen one pair other than the purple pair worth a crap.

I am glad I waited for the ID pics to start filtering in. None of the ones I have seen so far look to be worth the $245+ that Nike wants. The XI might be all GR for me.
I may pick up a couple ID's but I'm not sure yet. Really depends on what CW's come out for the regular release. Although I think they have an ID planned for Kobes last game. I wouldn't be shocked if they did something like that at all.  

They look just like the rendering not sure what the issue is. 

People think they will get HTM IX 
mean.gif
The white pair on this page actually looks similar to the renderings..
Yeah the pair on this page looks similar to the renderings.  The one on the FB page was just meh.  But I understand the renderings show some grey in the white solid upper, but it seems worse in pictures.  :tongue:  But that's why I'm not ordering an all white pair 
roll.gif

I still want to see the soles of the translucent pairs.
I believe this is the translucent pair?  If you chose a solid color with translucent option I'm going to assume it's where the white is showing through the bottom sole right now.

I believe this is the translucent pair?  If you chose a solid color with translucent option I'm going to assume it's where the white is showing through the bottom sole right now.
That's correct. The only color is on the bottom. Translucent on the sides.

That's correct. The only color is on the bottom. Translucent on the sides.
From what I can see that is the only one. If you go through the design options, you'll see the bottom change when you change the color. I've yet to see a pic of a colored translucent side (besides gum).

Back
Top Bottom