The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Just called and tried to get ID added too the inside of the tongue but they said they couldn't change it.
I don't understand this, it's not a hard change
Nah bruh-Nike's not gonna open that flood gate.  They do it for one and he then tweets it out and makes a post on NT that it can be done... RIP Nike CSRs! 
laugh.gif

Obviously the damage control is much easier if they just say everything is at $225.. they prob realize too many people cashing in today

But the mvp reps are still giving out codes 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Ok I ordered. I was trying to show yall but couldnt figure out how to get the pic on here so I'll post when I get them in hand.

Gift card worked, 10% was nice too.

I paid about $172.50 for the gift card and exactly $2.50 was the remaining balance after discount.

So Mamba IDs for $175. Thanks again NT

Just finished a chat with Austin. I tried ordering two pairs last night because I had a 20% off code, but it wouldn't let me check out with both pairs. So, I checked out with one pair, bc a rep told me last night it was limit one. I ended up checking out with another pair this morning for full price. Due to the issues, Austin tried to discount my pair this morning 20% off, but couldn't, so he just gave me another 20% code to be used later on. Also, he did say that the price is $225 whether you did the full zoom or not, no changes with that.

Just finished a chat with Austin. I tried ordering two pairs last night because I had a 20% off code, but it wouldn't let me check out with both pairs. So, I checked out with one pair, bc a rep told me last night it was limit one. I ended up checking out with another pair this morning for full price. Due to the issues, Austin tried to discount my pair this morning 20% off, but couldn't, so he just gave me another 20% code to be used later on. Also, he did say that the price is $225 whether you did the full zoom or not, no changes with that.

Yo let me get that code that didnt work so i can tell Bianca my code aint workin :lol:

Last edited:
Austin: Hi, my name is Austin. How may I help you? 
You: Hello 
You: I was trying to buy the Kobe Mamba Day NikeID 
You: And was wondering if it was supposed to be $205 
You: or $225 without full zoom 
You: normal Kobe XI, not the elite 
Austin: Hello the prices for all of the zoom units should be all at 225 
Austin: It is an error on the descriptions but should display on all prices correctly for cart and what you see. 
You: Alright, I wanted the lunarlon, and Nike twitter said it was $205 
You: and it is $225 in cart 
Austin: It is 225 for it that is the correct price of the item. 
You: Would it be ok to ask for a coupon? I could have afforded these at $205 plus tax, but the site error made a bit too expensive 
Austin: Sorry we are not running anything or be able to price match for it that is the correct price for the item , discounts would not be available for it . 
You: But it really is not the correct price 
You: should I direct you to the twitter link 
Austin: I do understand the description is incorrect, but the item is priced correctly , it is 225 for all of the units , and is what will be sold at . 
You:  
Austin: We can not access twitter on our end , I can not click the link , but we have been told to not price match it is the correct pricing for the item. 
You: Thanks for not helping, Austin

roll.gif

Honestly, all I want is an elite ID option to make one of the two Kobe Puple/White PE CW's. So sexy.

Annoyed because I can't fathom why you can't get a truly "white" shoe - I don't want that white/gray looking ish

195 shipped after that 15% code. Not too shabby. Went stock except for a solid black sole. Thanks again to Jorence and The Machine (not Sasha)

Question regarding the purple translucent sole.  Does it look similar to the clear sole aside from the bottom?

I cancelled my Mamba Day ID from last night because of Kobe's 60 points. As I'm trying to order my pair again with the updated tongue, it's now telling me 12 weeks for delivery.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Anne: Thank you for allowing me to assist you in canceling your order. Will there be anything else? 
George: a coupon code for being a loyal customer would be great 
Anne: Let me see if I can work out that one for you. 
George: great 
Anne: Thank you for patiently waiting, Galvin. 
George: no problem 
Anne: As a loyal consumer, I was able to get you a promo code of 10%. 

Try Anne fellas

Back
Top Bottom