The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yeah if yall noticed when we were making models on other country sites, the FL zoom was extra. Nike is just covering their ---- now because they know they messed up. LoL

Last edited:
maybe that's true in the US. but in the UK, clicking full zoom added 10 pounds to the price

I told him the full length shows a +$20 next to it. He still said it was Nike making it a special deal for kobe

I hope in a few days they cop up and refund everyone $20 who ordered without full zoom

they ****** up but dont wanna admit it 
laugh.gif
 u guys pay 10 pounds extra on the regular IDs for full length zoom?

i wish we could put the stats lining to the regular flyknit XI elites. damnnnn. imagine, FTBs with Stats!

Im still on decided what to choose ... stupid mobile wont load desktop version on anything. Work computer got some kinda compatability issue so all it does is spin

What did you say?

I put my name as Kobe and was being extra with the good morning and how's your day and stuff. She got to calling me Hun and said "aren't you sweet" and then I knew I had her. Basically in Nike customer service slang, she gave me the yams by giving me the 20% off. My virus protection was on so I'm good

What did you say?

I put my name as Kobe and was being extra with the good morning and how's your day and stuff. She got to calling me Hun and said "aren't you sweet" and then I knew I had her. Basically in Nike customer service slang, she gave me the yams by giving me the 20% off. My virus protection was on so I'm good

:lol:

good job man. put that code to good use :smokin

Who has the screenshot where it showed the prices from 205 to 225

Last edited:

Lmao wow

Soon as u get that hun you in

Idk if this has been asked already but are the Ids available till 9:30 (tip off of last night) or till midnight tonight?

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom