The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Baby June, Michael Angelo, some of the classic NDC reps names I just
roll.gif
Don't forget about "Lime"

pokezach? :nerd:

I always laugh at the argument "Well THEY got one, why arnt I?"

Last edited:
You think it's fair that everyone got shafted $20 but only a select few get some kind of compromise? It's a fair argument foh

corporate took the initiative and stopped allowing the refunds. I would be bull crap too if it happened to me, but no, thats not an argument.

Also, why was the $20 refund not being tried to be acquired back when everbody else got theres? Why wait the month?

Last edited:

it's a  price mistake on their end they should own up to it.
they did "own up to it", they acknowledged it was an error and then said across the board they were 225, what you want them to do is give you a code/price adjustment

Last edited:
man I hate coming into this thread lol but all these pics are so fire.

can't believe that I slept on the mamba day IDs

or they could just add the full length zoom to it.  how much do you think it cost them to make those shoes? not much right? I'm just asking for what is fair.

Last edited:
Not saying the code is required but I don't think Nike is off the hook. They should've at least informed all buyers about the error via email. A $20 refund would've been doable too

it's just "$20" but when you multiply that by 1000 it's $20,000 they're profiting. im pretty sure they sold a lot more than 1000 pairs without the full length zoom for $225

Last edited:
Yeah I tried to finagle the price difference refund a few weeks ago but got nowhere. They did build them with the full length zoom insole for what it was worth.

Well I'm not fully in love with mine just yet...could change idk, I'll sit on them for a day or two and see...

Back
Top Bottom