The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I hesitantly when .5 up because my ASG fit perfectly in a 12 but from what im hearing I made the right decision.

Received my other pairs already these are the only color way I'm waiting on!!......did the same combo, they came out nice
nthat.gif

Last edited:
there's residue from a price tag stuck on the mesh n a hella Lotta glue.

Definitely fit tighter than the elites for me in the tongue area. It's not as flexible as the elites so I have to squeeze my foot in. This might be good for lock down during games

I'm so pissed and nervous right now. My mamba day id was supposed to be delivered yesterday but was delayed and to be delivered today. UPS usually delivers package after 530pm so I went to the store to grab something. While at the store, received a notification that it was delivered around 430pm but when I got home no package in sight. This is the first I lost a package, why it has to open on the mamba days! What should I do? Already contacted nike and was told they will open a case and update me in 3-5 days. I'm really nervous. F***!!!

Last edited:
I'm so pissed and nervous right now. My mamba day id was supposed to be delivered yesterday but was delayed and to be delivered today. UPS usually delivers package after 530pm so I went to the store to grab something. While at the store, received a notification that it was delivered around 430pm but when I got home no package in sight. This is the first I lost a package, why it has to open on the mamba days! What should I do? Already contacted nike and was told they will open a case and update me in 3-5 days. I'm really nervous. F***!!!

damn ups guy came up :smh:

Anybody lost a package before? Worst case scenario is full refund and no shoes right?
I've had UPS deliver a my package to my next door neighbor before.  Ironically it was a pair of iDs as well.  Though I was waiting and when I saw them deliver next door and pass me up, my curiosity took me over and low and behold it was my package at their doorstep.  

I've had UPS deliver a my package to my next door neighbor before.  Ironically it was a pair of iDs as well.  Though I was waiting and when I saw them deliver next door and pass me up, my curiosity took me over and low and behold it was my package at their doorstep.  
I'm hoping that's what happened and it turns up in the next day or so. I really want these ids.

Back
Top Bottom