The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Seeing all these Mamba Days is starting to make me regret not getting more than one. Oh well. Keep up the great pics

Nice 
smokin.gif

Meanwhile 
lol
I got in my T'challa Kobe IDs today. They're dopeI

I lace swapped with some flyknit chukkas I had. I also noticed that the fuse over lay is clear gloss compared to the matte black of the Carpe Diem.
They also came with the mamba day card.
Really likin these minus the laces 

Almost finished for my first one. Hopefully i get my AF email for my second one tomorrow & they both ship sometime this week :smokin :smokin

Cjw_wBvUkAAJlEi.jpg

Last edited:
Got my finally started e-mail for some EM IDs I made...expected date is beginning of July so hoping for an early arrival

Finally, my pair will arrive on Thursday. Wifey's pair hasn't even started yet lol smh

Last edited:
To those who received their pair, how long did it take to go from "finishing" to "shipping"?
I got my almost finished email at 10:56pm last night and I checked my orders this morning (on ndc) and it's shipped but i haven't got the offical "shipped" email.

I got my almost finished email at 10:56pm last night and I checked my orders this morning (on ndc) and it's shipped but i haven't got the offical "shipped" email.

When you go to "your orders" does it say shipped to? If so that happens the second you buy them, that does not mean they've been shipped.

I've only received 2 emails since placing my Mama Day order. I got the started email on 4/30 (Projected delivery 6/30). Then I got the email saying that my ship date has changed to 6/11 (received on 5/13). I haven't received any other email. I'm so antsy seeing all of these deliveries.

Got the "Almost Finished" email yesterday for my white pair. Can't wait to see how they look. Now just waiting for me black, no imagination pair :nerd:

My UPS driver keeps not leaving my packages because I'm not there.. smh.

Even though there's no sig confirmation requirement

Back
Top Bottom