The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

so they did acknowledge that I should've gotten black laces instead of the white ones on my pair. they said that they sent in a request to just ship me the laces itself. first they offered a 15% code but I told them i'm not planning to spend more and just want the right color lace. anyone had this happen before and actually got the right pair of lace shipped separately?

Yes happened to me with a Lebron X iD and they sent it out as promised.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:

so they did acknowledge that I should've gotten black laces instead of the white ones on my pair. they said that they sent in a request to just ship me the laces itself. first they offered a 15% code but I told them i'm not planning to spend more and just want the right color lace. anyone had this happen before and actually got the right pair of lace shipped separately?
Hopefully everything works out for you. I know ur situation is legit but I could see people taking advantage of it.

EX. You and a friend ordered a pair with different laces. Lace swap, complain to nike get laces and percentage then you have an extra set of laces and will save money on next purchase. I'm not saying your doing this or it should be done.

This happened to me on the IX Elite IDs they just told me to **** off and said they dont ship laces. 

Let us know how this turns out. 

Hopefully everything works out for you. I know ur situation is legit but I could see people taking advantage of it.

EX. You and a friend ordered a pair with different laces. Lace swap, complain to nike get laces and percentage then you have an extra set of laces and will save money on next purchase. I'm not saying your doing this or it should be done.

Thanks man. I sent him a pic of my pair too but you're right, if this was abused, Nike wouldn't even entertain my request. I was just thinking he just said those to get me off the chat.
Yes happened to me with a Lebron X iD and they sent it out as promised.
cool man. he was a cool dude. before I ended the chat, I said, "hey, if you want to give me the code still I'll take it as long as I don't have to use by next month." he gave me 15% code expires in November.

Also with the no show socks like it should be.Im not a fan of the old man socks with low cut sneakers.Some of your guys' on feet images remind me of senior citizens.
I couldn't agree with you more I never wear tall socks... I guess I just grew when iverson and pretty much everybody else were going no shows.
Crew socks are the way it was meant to be, these are basketball shoes
Ive played a lot of basketball at a lot of levels and never wore anything but no shoes... personal preference, not a rule at all. 

Back
Top Bottom