cant decide 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
I like the navy xdr pair

i ordered royal blue and nyc on the back. Kinda hard predicting how speckles will come out, but the contrast with light grey should be good. wished they had JPN, LA, or AIR instead of weird acronyms 
embarassed.gif

already have a pair with all gold back, and theyre sick

kobeXIelite_ho16_v6

Last edited:
Welp, I couldn't decide between my Metal Gear Solid themed pair or a simple black and white set up. So, being the weak man I am, I ordered BOTH.

View media item 2383017
View media item 2383018
View media item 2383019
Figure I'll just return whatever pair I like less once in hand. I just couldn't pass up at this price, PLUS I'm gonna contact Nike chat to apply military discount on my order. Hell, maybe I'll keep both!!!

Those MGS ones [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Love the text inside. Great ID [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I couldn't do it. I spent the whole time trying to decide what to get so i said **** it and now i feel i make a big mistake.....damn!!

Ordered Friday and I already have an almost finished email...is this normal?
yea I ordered on friday and got the almost finished. They've been pretty quick lately, especially since I think interest in the 11 iDs have dried up at least until they went on sale now, they pump them out faster. 

I couldn't resist last night and did a pair like this but with black premium swoosh and black logos.  GID sole.  For $132 after the discounts and ebates, I could not pass.  Can't wait to get them.
almost same pair i got with my ebay code pair but with red heel logo. love em.

Back
Top Bottom