The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

I held a pair in hand in my true size and they looked and felt big. May half size down.

These shoes have my eyes.

Half size down is possible imo, but I wouldn't be able to hoop in them in that case. But def for casual wear.

If you're thinking of hooping, I'd def try to try on in store the half size down unless you absolutely know you like your toes right at the end on a hoop shoe

Are y’all seeing pairs at your local Foot Lockers or Puma flagship stores? I’m wanting to cop the purples on Friday but I want to try them on first. Thanks

Are y’all seeing pairs at your local Foot Lockers or Puma flagship stores? I’m wanting to cop the purples on Friday but I want to try them on first. Thanks
Try on a pair that they have in store now.

Some colorways are still in stock at the puma stores, not sure about ftl

How hard will these purple pair be to get a hold of in mens size9? My son wants a pair for his birthday next month

How hard will these purple pair be to get a hold of in mens size9? My son wants a pair for his birthday next month

I'd like to think it won't be too difficult, as long as you're ready to go at release time. I'd be surprised if it were as big a ****show as the Rick and Morty release.

Nike has to just be laughing at this point. We all get mad at snkrs and even it crashes like once a year, but this is just trash

Got thru the queue at Footaction pretty quick.

After seeing these on Melo's and Scary Terry's feet on Wednesday night I had to grab a pair....

1A0563CE-92DF-4962-9AE3-0E089DA9F541.jpeg

It was pretty crappy for the first drop too. Only ones sitting or easy to get were the grey pair and the black aqua pair. R&M was this bad, but this might be even worse. Puma needs to get their ish together

I'll say this--if you're trying on Puma's site you're doing it wrong. They haven't figured it out yet. That site wasn't working right damn near an hour before the drop. Knew it was a wrap at that point lol.

Back
Top Bottom