The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Anyone know what the next release will be? All Black?
I hope so!

All black is def more my style. He has yet to release a low key muted color way.

I thought maybe that was it, y’all really expecting more colors to drop?

I hope so!

All black is def more my style. He has yet to release a low key muted color way.

I thought maybe that was it, y’all really expecting more colors to drop?
Heck yeah i am expecting them to release more colorways. This is an exceptional hoop shoe- they better pull a Nike and start making every kind of colorway and stupid name/nickname they can come up with and flood the market so I can get some cool pairs on sale!

Not sure if kof is banned here on NT but here’s a screenshot…
D7227C6C-1C01-4022-AFD6-4458AF56240E.png

I just want the all black. Im very interested in what puma hoops has up their sleeves for the melo 2

Man I was really hoping Charlotte was gonna show up to the play-in and actually make the playoffs. I’d like to see the team and Melo and the shoes get more exposure, but Hornets gonna Hornets. :smh::smh:

Man I was really hoping Charlotte was gonna show up to the play-in and actually make the playoffs. I’d like to see the team and Melo and the shoes get more exposure, but Hornets gonna Hornets. :smh::smh:
Right now, it’s better for the Hornets to get in the draft lottery than to get stomped in the first round.

"This item will be available to order on 4/29 at 10 AM EST."

https://images.puma.com/image/upload/f_auto,q_auto,b_rgb:fafafa,w_900,h_900/global/376677/07/fnd/PNA/fmt/png

Hopefully I can get them. Glad they come with extra laces. Def will throw the blue in there.

Back
Top Bottom