THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

the 3s are tanks... I'm from the WestCoast.... since the Blk/crmsn were East only, i paid over retail when they released.
then got 2 more when they hit the outlets...

Will we ever see a sig like this, from his line again?
4463492993_dc7711f4bf.jpg

the only problem that this shoe had was the tab on the back. other than that...
smokin.gif

His line coulda been so dope if he continued with these

nike-zoom-lebron-6-zoom-power-bwr-4-22.jpg

that sample pic reminds me.... since we hardy have any info on these (lbj VIII) and there's been a pretty much negative response to the early pics, is it possible that they're doing something different to these as well?

i mean.. we've hardly had any pics and training camp is in a few weeks... somethings not right here lol
I was thinking the same thing...I just say they release the Zoom Powers and get it over with lol

The IVs are the Best of the LeBron line.  Best look, best use of technology (foams in a sig?  yes, please), most original.  
ps-

Not that price is everything, but wouldn't the IVs be the most sought after by collectors anyways?  Dang, how much do Fruity Pebbles IVs run?

lebron-4-iv-fruity-pebbles-online-re.jpg

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

1)most original.  
2)Not that price is everything, but wouldn't the IVs be the most sought after by collectors anyways?  Dang, how much do Fruity Pebbles IVs run?

1) Not really... it has Air Jordan XI all over it. but love it... cant go wrong at all... I wouldnt ask for nothing different... straps

2) in the lebron line? yes. 
    Collectors in general? no.

i'm liking the USA's. especially the carbon fiber/flywire areas. something is still off about it though.. maybe the laces? navy laces?

P_329_2_LBJ8-USA-2i.jpg

These are the first pictures of a REAL colorway that have me actually standing up and taking notice. About time, but I want to see something even better from these.

And oh yeah, I'm feeling the view of these Black Outs, reminds me of some Foams. Anybody else see that? Purely just a passing comment really...
nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-03.jpg

Man pxeople been slamming the VIII probably for him leaving IMO but them USA are sick and people should have known better.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by never wear them

The IVs is "That Shoe" from his line so far imo

(Blue0230
nerd.gif
 I'll nvr let these go <3)
3440120860_829f0ea261.jpg

3660124933_ff038f4fd4.jpg
I was sad to see those Birthday IVs go, but I know they went to a loving home and are well taken care of.
That OG colorway of the III's is pretty much my favorite LeBron shoe of all. I still have a pair on ice.
Wow, the pictures of the Birthday IVs got me so hyped I went out immediately and got a pair on the Bay.  How Does $79 bucks shipped sound for a DS pair with the case? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ps- I like the Olympic VIII's.  The Red tongue actually sets them off.  With just white or blue, the shoe would be too plain.

IV >>> your favorite shoe's favorite shoe

the 8's arent lookin so hot tho. i wanna see some heat colors

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

P_329_2_LBJ8-USA-2i.jpg

These are the first pictures of a REAL colorway that have me actually standing up and taking notice. About time, but I want to see something even better from these.
Now we're talking.

P_329_2_LBJ8-USA-2i.jpg

No. The swoosh is still way too big for this shoe, and with this color it makes it seem as if LeBron is about to suit up with Ringling Brothers, instead of the Heat. The swoosh on the 3 is perfect, subtle, then allowing the shoe to have its own personality.  

yep......... the red tongue kind of kills the shoe a lil, but its generally looking good. i wonder if they are gonna have a regular white/navy cw. They really need to.

Those USA are horrible..

IMO for them to make a hot colorway for this shoe, the Shoe has to me mostly ONE based colorway..

Nike / JASON petrie STOP GIVING us WHITE BASED SHOES...

tongue on da 8s needs more navy & white on it. also all blk cw look good & cant wait 2 c em in person

Back
Top Bottom