Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

MaximumFoams wrote:

I approve this message!
pimp.gif
�can't wait for more colorways!!!
Video got me hyped!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea shoetrends is legit. back in the early days of niketalk that was thee spot to order online cuz dudes sold you all the good shoes for cheap plus no tax plus they shipped um out earlier than expected.

then *!!*!% *!# sites like pickyourshoes and the likes came and started bending people over a dinner table. dudes could have said no but they was quick to say "please sir may i have another" and took it like fresh fish in prison...

i hope they use the cushion midsole of the air max 2009 on these.... the lebron vii was way way too hard...

Originally Posted by that WAVE

My guy told me the spot is ordering them might be there by tuesday...once I get more info if they come in I can hold some of yall down unlike another member ignoring my pms smh

That member would be me.  Change ya tampon fam.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I can honestly say, I probably wont be buying 1 pair of VIII's... Drastic change from my love for the VII's, I have no desire for these :/

This, even at the outlets for $80 they just look so bulky and ugly, on to the IX hopefully it does not blow like the LBJ 8 and Yuku.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I can honestly say, I probably wont be buying 1 pair of VIII's... Drastic change from my love for the VII's, I have no desire for these :/

This, Yuku.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by that WAVE

My guy told me the spot is ordering them might be there by tuesday...once I get more info if they come in I can hold some of yall down unlike another member ignoring my pms smh

That member would be me.  Change ya tampon fam.
son I was looking for help, not acknowledging the pm was corny

Thanks for the pics Fresh......i just got my USA hyperelite shorts in today and want a pair of these now.

Not feeling the USA joints.
The placement of colors on
the shoe could've been much better.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea no doubt on the pics.. and I agree they could have been better..

but i guess its the angle/pics thats making me go hmmmm i still need to see them in person, or some better pics..

the best pic i seen in these is

nike-lebron-viii-usa-in52-03.jpg

Random thought but i'm starting to think that Nike is releasing some of these different CW's because when production started on this shoe they still weren't sure where Lebron would be playing. Royal/Orange for the Knicks. The classic Black/Red for the Cavs or Heat. And the Navy/Red for the nets and they just calling them the USA's now. This is the only reason why I would see them releasing both a HWC and USA type shoe this early. What y'all think?
But anyway those new pics are looking nice. Hope they come with navy laces though

Thanks for the pics Fresh......i just got my USA hyperelite shorts in today and want a pair of these now.

Medial side of the USA looks the best. Don't care too much for the red tongue, I hope Nike stops doing that. I wish there was more carbon fiber on the shoe.

Those USA Lebron VIIIs look great with those pics Fresh..thanks for those..

The VIIIs might b my favorite Lebron after the III

Back
Top Bottom