THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

laugh.gif
@ Gloria James.

so does anyone know if there's a difference between the china's releasing in asia and here in the US?

definitely passing on all that flywire.. i stick 2 what i saw for those original 8s this flood marketing & promotion is od..

Not feeling the upper even though its lighter and more breatheable. The original looks more sturdy and supportive with the carbon fiber/flywire panels. The first version, you get your money's worth with the materials being used. Version 2 is the PS with air max.

Koopa just speculation but I dont think there is two versions of the chinas. People just saw some sample footlocker unlocked pics and ran with the idea. Nobody knows until we get some actual pics.

Everyone be patient on the Pre Heats they will become more widely available in about a month...

IT makes me sad to see what all these young kids do now. I did a quick "lebron pre heat search" and there were 35 hits with these shoes being listed between 4-500???? THAT IS WHAT THE PE's ARE WORTH. Even more than that they only released in two places and that many that were sold were just to be resold.

I can't say anything bad about trying to get more money, but man how times have changed.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Koopa just speculation but I dont think there is two versions of the chinas. People just saw some sample footlocker unlocked pics and ran with the idea. Nobody knows until we get some actual pics.
exactly what i was thinking. if they're different, i'll just pull the trigger now from overseas, but if they're not different, then i can wait out another week. i just really want confirmation on that, hoping someone would actually know. thanks for the input bro.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Everyone be patient on the Pre Heats they will become more widely available in about a month...

IT makes me sad to see what all these young kids do now. I did a quick "lebron pre heat search" and there were 35 hits with these shoes being listed between 4-500???? THAT IS WHAT THE PE's ARE WORTH. Even more than that they only released in two places and that many that were sold were just to be resold.

I can't say anything bad about trying to get more money, but man how times have changed.
word

These are not player exclusives. These are HOH exclusives, and it is a scam to suggest that these are PE's. PE's are exclusive to the players, not for retail.

I bet all the resellers watch this site, waiting for the tension to build on certain releases, then'll play these cats like a bunch of suckers.

Yeah I saw the prices on ebay and started to laugh and cry at the same time. I will never wait in line for hours just to resell a pair. If I'm waiting in line I'm wearing those shoes.  That's just crazy someone will pay $450-500 for these.

Those new pics look interesting.

Maybe different colorways will change my opinion on the 2nd version of the 8's... But so far I'm not really digging them 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Speaking of Lebron VIII "South Beach". 200 pairs at Niketown MIA as we speak.
Your welcome.

will they take phone orders since the shoe has already been released?

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

These are not player exclusives. These are HOH exclusives, and it is a scam to suggest that these are PE's. PE's are exclusive to the players, not for retail.

I bet all the resellers watch this site, waiting for the tension to build on certain releases, then'll play these cats like a bunch of suckers.

I think you misunderstood...I KNOW THESE ARE NOT PE's that is why I said "That is what THE PE's are worth."  AS in other TRUE PE's.

Look at your local Niketowns, HoH and NDC around the second week of November...And Niketown Miami which I believe will do phone orders b/c they did not sell out.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I'm just a little smaller than Lebron (6'6 245lb), and I see they look nice on him, so I see they should look nice on me. I guess I needed to see them on a guy similar to myself then the average NT'er. Oh and yeah his mom looks like she's on punishment or something,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

282g6ew.jpg

Its as if she is thinking about Delonte. Wishing her baby boy stayed in Cleveland.

Something else that's funny, when I typed Delonte, it has the red line under it. So I clicked to see what other spelling options there were, and what do you know? Deloria
laugh.gif
. If you don't believe me then do it. That would have been a great baby name.

I like the Lebron 8s though.

I think you misunderstood...I KNOW THESE ARE NOT PE's that is why I said "That is what THE PE's are worth."  AS in other TRUE PE's.

Look at your local Niketowns, HoH and NDC around the second week of November...And Niketown Miami which I believe will do phone orders b/c they did not sell out.

i just called got thru and some *!$#*%% employee said they only have 15 left . I asked if i could do a phone order and he said no, because they released today.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Speaking of Lebron VIII "South Beach". 200 pairs at Niketown MIA as we speak.
Your welcome.
looking forward to when orlando gets them. told myself i wouldnt drop 100+ on shoes again but these are a must

I wasn't criticizing you, sorry if it came off wrong. I go to Ebay, then see PE on every damned thing, pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom