THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

these shoes are CRAZY ugly.  They look like somethin made for Amare. 
The materials look cheap, and the shoe looks overdone and clunky.  I understand Lebron is a powerful player, but he's also kinda sleek and agile.  I wish they coulda crossed a powerful shoe with some sleek elements as well.  To me, his line is going downhill FAST.  I havent bought any Brons since the V's, and i only got those cause they were on sale

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

with the new video in place.. wasn't feeling what i was looking at.. hopefully the colorways on point, if not ehhhhh
Agree. The whole shoe looks bulky, the colorway maybe the only reason I consider buying a pair, maybe a white base colorway would help. Wonder what the Dunkman would look like?

Video, new pictures, not doing a thing for me........

..but Neon/Electric green can save almost any shoe.

Originally Posted by Remi23

No Patent Leather These are looking like a pass.

There'll probably be at least one patent colorway.

i thought they looked better in the vid. i think they are going to look great on court and like others looking forward to other colorways.

still dont like the tounge.

they looked better in the pics man... damn 
tired.gif
. I think the dude in the video turned me off tho... i cant stand guys like that... i just give em the
indifferent.gif
 face.

we'll see tho. they look better than the VIIs to me. i hated the 7s toebox.  

looks like some type of hybrid of the VII's & the II's....I need to see the white & navy blue colorway (assuming he stays in cleveland) before I make judgement, think I f's with them tho.

These are growing on me, and I like this colorway better than the first VII colorway.

Funny how these are both Chicago and Miami friendly

I got 6 pairs of the VII's more than likely won't get any of these unless it's a nice colorway. Not interested in the black/red and the dude in that video is WACK.

The Thing I don't get is why they continue to make a Black & Red CW? as the initial release. These are no where near the Colors of the Cleveland Cavs. i dont get it.

These have really grown on me since the first pics surfaced

Interested to see what kind of colourways nike uses, although thats probably very dependent on where he goes

Back
Top Bottom