The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insoles with branding would be fine for me. 

But even a 2k14 nikeid-esque heel brand would make me think about reselling.  ESPECIALLY what these codes are going for...

Ive come to the realization that unless i absolutely love the shoe, theres no reason why i shouldnt sell it if i didnt. My time put into getting the shoe will be rewarded.

Last edited:
I dont know how u wouldnt assume they would be some sort of "2k" logo on them I know I always have. Play a whole season and listen to a story inflated with branding and marketing.

Would love to see something creative like the 2k13 special edition bball I got laying around in my basement

View media item 782274
View media item 782277

Yeah I have the ball in the back of my closet too lol hopefully both sample pairs are decent

lebron-james-nike-11-pe-02.jpg
super pass on those

Looks like Icy will be releasing pictures tomorrow......part of me doesn't want to see what they look like until I open the box while the other is like craving to see what they look like

Havent really been on this thread much, But so wutd the word on this for sale after ther released to the winners? Shouldnt this be the most

(L) Lebron XI yet? and wut is it gonna resale for?

Looks like Icy will be releasing pictures tomorrow......part of me doesn't want to see what they look like until I open the box while the other is like craving to see what they look like

As must as I would like to see them for the 1st time when opening up the box, I'm ready to see some pics...

SO MUCH FOR MULTI/MULTI
Mutli/Multi is what Nike will label any shoe with an undetermined or generic colorway. If you've ever come across an early production sample Nike the box will always say "multi/multi" for the color, regardless of what you're getting.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Mutli/Multi is what Nike will label any shoe with an undetermined or generic colorway. If you've ever come across an early production sample Nike the box will always say "multi/multi" for the color, regardless of what you're getting.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Doubt he will.

If they're trash, they're trash. I will probably still keep them since I worked so hard.

Why does everyone keep saying they worked so hard for these kicks? How is playing a video game hard work, at all!? Why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

because it took hours to get the code and not everyone plays games or likes nba2k. some people did it only for the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom