The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still telling everyone next month? Would ask meg directly but today's releases have 500 people in line for the chat

I called in on a different issue and asked about these. They told me March. So at least they are being consistent with the info.

I wonder how you can be in any legal bind unless you signed an NDA or something.

So why would nike be letting people who have a sneaker blog see them and then make them sign an NDA and not be able to share photos?

Why show them in the first place?

I wonder how you can be in any legal bind unless you signed an NDA or something.

So why would nike be letting people who have a sneaker blog see them and then make them sign an NDA and not be able to share photos?

Why show them in the first place?
Nike may let different outlets release pictures at a certain set date. This would help them control when and what they want to hype through blogs. Look at the EXTs, they are probably a June/July release and Nike may want to drive up some hype for them. There is no reason for hype to be built for the 2k14 since they have all been sold.

when do you think they will charge our accounts? I got bills to pay and wanna make sure I have enough in the account I used for the shoes

Nike may let different outlets release pictures at a certain set date. This would help them control when and what they want to hype through blogs. Look at the EXTs, they are probably a June/July release and Nike may want to drive up some hype for them. There is no reason for hype to be built for the 2k14 since they have all been sold.
then why give them samples of the shoes that they can';t share?  

doesnt make sense..

here is the 2k14 lebron 11, but dont show it to anyone or talk about.. you can only say you have it/or seen it? 

_UIywuTg_bigger.jpeg

Dino Hatfield  ‏@BALTsneakerShow    44m

"2K14 Lebron 11 will be leaked Monday after All Star Weekend" - anonymous

Collapse

then why give them samples of the shoes that they can';t share?  

doesnt make sense..

here is the 2k14 lebron 11, but dont show it to anyone or talk about.. you can only say you have it/or seen it? 
I was totally speculating on what I have inferred from conversations with other people that see samples. No real knowledge that is how it plays out on my end but would not be surprised if that what I said is pretty similar to what really goes on...

As for the wooden boxes... I am not going to say zero chance because certain releases get cool packaging. Hell even the Mambacurials got a few crazy boxes sent out, Calvin Johnson had the huge Megatron set, and this year's ASG got different boxes. However, I am going to put the probability at .00000001 that we get a wooden box and signature. I would say 5% chance we get some cool packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom