The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they will be a what the lebron . Think bout it, these "2k" special edition shoe.
i doubt they will too but a what the lebron would make sense considering the "what the" line takes a small sample of each shoe put into one. kinda like how we all created different designs. 

if i had to guess i say its like a BHM or ASG meaning it has some kind of pattern on it. i dont think glow will be used either since they used it on the gator kings. i think people are either going to love it or hate it. with that being said, lets not forget the amount of hate on the what the lebron last year when pics first surfaced. now look at the value.

sold out? im not talking about those silly shoes lol im talking about just in general to upgrade my myplayer. 

or were you saying they dont make any more random VC codes that they just give out?

im not trying to pay real money for them :lol:

There's an actual 2k14 thread that might be of more help.

i doubt they will too but a what the lebron would make sense considering the "what the" line takes a small sample of each shoe put into one. kinda like how we all created different designs. 

if i had to guess i say its like a BHM or ASG meaning it has some kind of pattern on it. i dont think glow will be used either since they used it on the gator kings. i think people are either going to love it or hate it. with that being said, lets not forget the amount of hate on the what the lebron last year when pics first surfaced. now look at the value.
i loved the WTL X.. they are awesome. 

You could have AT LEAST used a different GIF my dude, but I guess since you are not posting regurgitated, unreliable info, the effort isn't required.
It's cool.

Anyways, to get back on topic, I don't think we've seen the 2k14 Lebrons yet, NOR do I believe the majority of the people that say they have.
Nike is keeping these under wraps very well, and we can only hope the effort is warranted in terms of aesthetics of the actual shoe.
I am skeptical, but also hopeful they come out dope.
**First, I'm not a dude. & using the same GIF was the point of the post. 

I doubt they will be a what the lebron . Think bout it, these "2k" special edition shoe.
Im not putting any real merit that they will be the WTL. Just putting uneducated optimism in them. Since we have no real idea of what these are going to be I am going to dream big and hope for a WTL.

Im not putting any real merit that they will be the WTL. Just putting uneducated optimism in them. Since we have no real idea of what these are going to be I am going to dream big and hope for a WTL.
i think we all are. that would be the best case scenerio i think for us. those that love it get them. those that hate them will be able to get crazy resell offers. and id be willing to bet that the ones who paid 800+ for codes are hoping the same.

Last edited:
Guys, i got the first official picture of the 2k's!!!
yall need to chill out and just wait, this thread is pure comedy right now  
laugh.gif

%24_35.JPG

Last edited:
please little baby jesus, make these shoes nice so Chia can flip them and use that cash towards the purchase of a yeezy 2 or pre-heat 8, thats all I am asking for sweet baby jesus

please little baby jesus, make these shoes nice so Chia can flip them and use that cash towards the purchase of a yeezy 2 or pre-heat 8, thats all I am asking for sweet baby jesus
people trying to flip to help buy ROs are gonna be the reason why resale on these will be low. Mark my words 

if they go hard ill keep 1 pair.

thats what my RO yeezys were for :lol:

Even trade? I think that's a loss for the person getting the corks. I had euro sites with the corks the Monday they came out, didn't even think they were very limited until after the release. I didn't buy em cause I didn't like em but I would have had they come in the wooden box. Even helped a couple of my friends get them.. They were sellin em for above retail but was still less than any resale price. If that trade is ever done the person getting the corks has to get money on top

thats what my RO yeezys were for :lol:

Even trade? I think that's a loss for the person getting the corks. I had euro sites with the corks the Monday they came out, didn't even think they were very limited until after the release. I didn't buy em cause I didn't like em but I would have had they come in the wooden box. Even helped a couple of my friends get them.. They were sellin em for above retail but was still less than any resale price. If that trade is ever done the person getting the corks has to get money on top

thanks for the essay but i got money and another pair of shoes on top. corks >>>> red octobers. quality on those is crap. midsoles look like they were spray painted on some pairs.

thanks for the essay but i got money and another pair of shoes on top. corks >>>> red octobers. quality on those is crap. midsoles look like they were spray painted on some pairs.

lol this guy, Just asked a simple question and made my point. Don't be hostile, all of that is cool but the fact remains they are the last pair of yeezys and they probably will be the rarest ones give they only released on Nike.com. It's your shoes I could care less what you did/do with them. I'm just saying don't fill people's heads with the idea that that's a fair trade. But I don't know what the other pair you got or the amount you got nor do I care but if corks do it for you lol then more power to you fam. Just saying.

And the paint complaints are understandable, but I think what people don't understand is that they think Nike is selling them a 3 thousand dollar shoe. When in reality it's a $245.00 shoe... I have gotten Jordan's for around $200 that have horrible paint jobs. I just paid $194 for powder blues.. Yeezys were $245.00.... But lemme stop writing essays, just stating facts

lol this guy, Just asked a simple question and made my point. Don't be hostile, all of that is cool but the fact remains they are the last pair of yeezys and they probably will be the rarest ones give they only released on Nike.com. It's your shoes I could care less what you did/do with them. I'm just saying don't fill people's heads with the idea that that's a fair trade. But I don't know what the other pair you got or the amount you got nor do I care but if corks do it for you lol then more power to you fam. Just saying.

And the paint complaints are understandable, but I think what people don't understand is that they think Nike is selling them a 3 thousand dollar shoe. When in reality it's a $245.00 shoe... I have gotten Jordan's for around $200 that have horrible paint jobs. I just paid $194 for powder blues.. Yeezys were $245.00.... But lemme stop writing essays, just stating facts

please with the lectures dude... i have held many, many nikes in my hand. the red yeezys have some of the worse midsoles i have ever seen on a nike. the suede on the shoes were crap too and I've seen some bad red suede.

corks are a piece of art. period.

please with the lectures dude... i have held many, many nikes in my hand. the red yeezys have some of the worse midsoles i have ever seen on a nike. the suede on the shoes were crap too and I've seen some bad red suede.

Okay bro to each's own.

Okay bro to each's own.

my apologies if my tone is off... trying to quick type playing video games. cutting straight to the point

Okay bro to each's own.
Yeezy's are hype *** ugly bullcrap. they would sit on shelves at the outlets for $29.99 if they weren't limited and had Kanye's name on them...............

Lol ya'll are too funny

ROs have major quality issues, now some solars wheeeeeeew now that's a dope shoe! If I got ROs I would've kept them but if I could've managed to get solars for them I would've done that

I'm not expecting to get over 7-800 for these lebrons but I'll take that money lay it aside for a big shoe purchase one day

I mean this shoe could be a major flop and if that happens I will kick myself on turning down some offers I got for them

Last edited:
I say 800 is going to be on the low end of what we get honestly...I hate to turn this into a resell thread but it is what it is. If the Infrared23s and Oregon Foams are pushing 4-700 then these will fetch 8 easily. That is even if the shoe is a complete flop.

I don't expect the ceiling to be too much higher however. Just depends on if a hypeish moniker can be added to it, if there is some cool packaging, and if the masses get informed about it from Nike through one of those little special pages ala the ASG release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom