The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how much games until a Jordan contract in 2k14 my career for ps4? My guy is a 90 overall averages 60.1 ppg 9.9 apg & is on his 59th game

^ lol more bait just to troll people into getting hyped for them. nike has to be smiling seeing people make up these stuff.

^ lol more bait just to troll people into getting hyped for them. nike has to be smiling seeing people make up these stuff.
I don't know his credibility but I know he is active on here and has been saying that he has seen them but couldn't leak out the image.....

Dear Icy....it's time......please? 
laugh.gif

I don't know his credibility but I know he is active on here and has been saying that he has seen them but couldn't leak out the image.....

Dear Icy....it's time......please? 
laugh.gif

its like everyday people are scheming up names or photoshopped pics for these shoes lol. nike has to just release some pics already.

icy doesnt know ****. He said they should ship 3/6 or 3/16... Thats like me saying they should ship between now and mid march. 
mean.gif
No greater truth has been spoken than this. I can throw darts at a calender and hit a date too. And the 16th is a f'n Sunday. I'll split the middle and say they are going to ship the 10th. Put it on the Twitter feeds.

i dont believe a word icy says. but i have thought about whether or not nike will do another what the lebron. and aside from tonight i think its pretty clear durant will win the mvp. so we most likely will not be getting a what the "MVP"...

idk about that, the thunder have struggled and lebron has been playing out of his mind even before this career game.

no one has ran way with the MVP yet.....and you know the media will jump ship to lebron tomorrow morning lol

How is it pretty clear KD will win? :lol:

Sure he had the early lead, but things are getting very interesting already.

i dont believe a word icy says. but i have thought about whether or not nike will do another what the lebron. and aside from tonight i think its pretty clear durant will win the mvp. so we most likely will not be getting a what the "MVP"...
It can still be a What The, without him winning MVP. They had sample LeBron 9 WTL and they've already made KDs and Kobe What The's without an MVP win.

Here's the info. from that sneakertmz twitter....

1.) They aren't what everyone thinks they are (Guess he's referring to that 1of1 pair)

2.) They are not a NikeID

3.) It's a new Colorway.....first time used on a LeBron

4.) There is a pattern on the upper....much like the BHM and ASG.  

5.) They do not Glow in the Dark

He's gone as far as to say that the 2k14>yeezy2  and that $1500 would be a STEAL for them.  

Now I understand we are playing around with nothing but "rumors" right now, and I apologize for throwing in more things that other people might refer to as useless.  I'm just to the point to where I feel like if we shake this tree hard enough, something is going to fall down 
laugh.gif

Here's the info. from that sneakertmz twitter....

1.) They aren't what everyone thinks they are (Guess he's referring to that 1of1 pair)

2.) They are not a NikeID

3.) It's a new Colorway.....first time used on a LeBron

4.) There is a pattern on the upper....much like the BHM and ASG.  

5.) They do not Glow in the Dark

He's gone as far as to say that the 2k14>yeezy2  and that $1500 would be a STEAL for them.  

Now I understand we are playing around with nothing but "rumors" right now, and I apologize for throwing in more things that other people might refer to as useless.  I'm just to the point to where I feel like if we shake this tree hard enough, something is going to fall down 
laugh.gif
i know some people are gonna be upset about this lol

Yeah, a lot of people are suckers for GiTD soles, including me. I've owned DB 5s and that glow really made me love GiTD,

Would've been nice to have GITD but not disappointed it doesn't. Already have the GK and if I want GITD sole I can make them on iD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom