The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, those that are contemplating fouling out...I know most have said just do it the regular way but I have 2 confirmed cases of this.

I fouled out basically 90% of games AFTER becoming a starter. The catch is that I scored at minimum 35 points per game. Most games this will get you up to a b+ or b- rating at the end of the game after a few boards or assists are added in.

There is even a side game where you have to make the last minute shot, I scored 40 in the first half, start of the second half went to intentionally fouling out (L1+R1 while close), once I got to my 5th they sat me on the bench until the last 5 seconds of the game. Hit the shot and won the game.

With that said, I got my Nike deal at 66 games and to design at 77 games.

I am not so sure there is any drawback to doing it this way as long as you are scoring a minimum of 35ish, showing up big in key games, and keeping b average rating.

Take it for what it is worth.

Also, those that are contemplating fouling out...I know most have said just do it the regular way but I have 2 confirmed cases of this.

I fouled out basically 90% of games AFTER becoming a starter. The catch is that I scored at minimum 35 points per game. Most games this will get you up to a b+ or b- rating at the end of the game after a few boards or assists are added in.

There is even a side game where you have to make the last minute shot, I scored 40 in the first half, start of the second half went to intentionally fouling out (L1+R1 while close), once I got to my 5th they sat me on the bench until the last 5 seconds of the game. Hit the shot and won the game.

With that said, I got my Nike deal at 66 games and to design at 77 games.

I am not so sure there is any drawback to doing it this way as long as you are scoring a minimum of 35ish, showing up big in key games, and keeping b average rating.

Take it for what it is worth.
When I was fouling out with 30+ points, they dropped me out of the starting lineup for a couple games. So I stopped doing it...

I'm currently the sixth man.  Rubio goes down, and the starting point guard for the next game is...JJ Barea..wtf?

nthat.gif
  "Now That's what I'm tallking about BABY" #GAME 76

Can you go into the next season and still get the code? I'm at game 81 but I don't have a 90 overall yet because my VC that I bought isn't working

Wait since i used a promo code, will they still let the order go thorugh, somehow I read no promos allowed, but it let me use a 20%. So I am praying it does not get cancelled ro something I spent so much time for this code

Will discount and promotional codes work on purchases made with an Access Code?These shoes are not eligible for any discount promotions, including promo codes or employee discounts. Pre-orders are eligible for free standard shipping.
Better contact them if they'll remove the code. That's dumb it's not allowed.

Wait since i used a promo code, will they still let the order go thorugh, somehow I read no promos allowed, but it let me use a 20%. So I am praying it does not get cancelled ro something I spent so much time for this code

When I was fouling out with 30+ points, they dropped me out of the starting lineup for a couple games. So I stopped doing it...
Damn really? Maybe it is because I normally played a full half as well. Hardly ever fouled out before the 3rd quarter.

Has anyone that had the glitch on Dec 16-17 heard anything from 2k? I am still waiting on them, getting kind of old. Pretty pissed it has been 2 weeks without as much as an a apology from them.

Anyone know if Nike will cancel multiple orders using same billing and shipping address?
Man I thought about this too...I have two orders. One under my name, one under my wife's maiden (just married this month). Both have different forms of payment used and both are getting shipped to the same place. I never read it said one per household, just one per account.

The Purchased VC points can only be used in the beginning of your career before the rookie showcase. After that, any VC points purchased will not be able to upgrade your player. The biggest tip to getting the code before playoffs is the foul out method. Score at least 35 points and then foul out. I used this method with 12 minutes quarters. And also earn at least a B+. Took me until season 2 game 15 to get code on my first try. My second try using the foul out method, I got the code in 75-77 games. Can't remember exactly.

Man I thought about this too...I have two orders. One under my name, one under my wife's maiden (just married this month). Both have different forms of payment used and both are getting shipped to the same place. I never read it said one per household, just one per account.

Damn I also ordered 2 under the same name and address. Can anybody confirm of it'll be cancelled? And are we able to change the shipping address after we ordered?

I gotta tip my hat to those going after multiple codes. After getting one I can't even look at my PS4 let alone go chase another code :lol:

Anyone know if Nike will cancel multiple orders using same billing and shipping address?

I'd err on the side of caution. It says 1 pair per customer, but not 1 pair per household. But, if I were going after multiple pairs I'd try to order through a family member and ship to them. It says in the rules that Nike reserves the right to deactivate codes and ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected. It's just a matter of what their interpretation of "fraudulent activity" is.

The Purchased VC points can only be used in the beginning of your career before the rookie showcase. After that, any VC points purchased will not be able to upgrade your player. The biggest tip to getting the code before playoffs is the foul out method. Score at least 35 points and then foul out. I used this method with 12 minutes quarters. And also earn at least a B+. Took me until season 2 game 15 to get code on my first try. My second try using the foul out method, I got the code in 75-77 games. Can't remember exactly.

I bought $10 VC and was able to upgrade halfway through mycareer. I'm baffled some can do that and some can't. Weird.

Damn I also ordered 2 under the same name and address. Can anybody confirm of it'll be cancelled? And are we able to change the shipping address after we ordered?
Honestly, if they cancel orders a lot of people will raise a firestorm. The only thing that Nike says is that "Nike reserves the right to deactivate access codes or ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected."

I am not sure how what we are all doing would fall under "fraudulent activity" if we are abiding by the rules and creating multiple accounts to access codes. No where I have read says one per household.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom