The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
None... U can prove me wrong by reading the last few pages tho
roll.gif

None... U can prove me wrong by reading the last few pages tho

I know 10 10.5 and 11. I was wondering if there were any more as they're going quick. Hard to read and play at the same time but I just need to get to the create a shoe at this point and they seem to be going much quicker now

If it's a plain shoe with a 2k14 logo I'm gonna bug out lol

I really really hope that's not the case, I'm assuming they're gonna come up with something creative though

Was there some kind of rumor that these ARE NOT limited anymore? I read in a shoe group that they are making more than 2014 pairs.
I wouldn't think anyone could know for sure. I could bet some rumors are started by people who cannot get a code and want to diminish the perceived value of them.

As I have said before, even if they double the 2014 to 4000ish thousand, that is an incredibly limited number of shoes. The ONLY thing that I can think that would absolute wreck these shoes if they are a GR with a 2014 stamp on them. I would hope that would cause a massive uproar from everyone that spent a lot of time getting these shoes if that is the case.

Say they made 10,000 pairs that's still extremely limited. GRs are what like six figures? At the end of the day I just want the shoe to be dope. If the shoe is ugly or plain it won't matter to me how limited they are

Just got my 4th and final pair....im so done with 2k14 for life lol. ill post a pic of the sizes left soon!

Say they made 10,000 pairs that's still extremely limited. GRs are what like six figures? At the end of the day I just want the shoe to be dope. If the shoe is ugly or plain it won't matter to me how limited they are

I think Gamma 11s was like 150k and Bred 1s was 25k.

Damn son four pairs! I give up to you that's amazing that you had the time for that bro I can't imagine trying to do that

well the 3rd and 4th time were really easy and quick...3rd about 3 days and 4th about 2 1/2 days...got a method down! haha

I wouldn't think anyone could know for sure. I could bet some rumors are started by people who cannot get a code and want to diminish the perceived value of them.

As I have said before, even if they double the 2014 to 4000ish thousand, that is an incredibly limited number of shoes. The ONLY thing that I can think that would absolute wreck these shoes if they are a GR with a 2014 stamp on them. I would hope that would cause a massive uproar from everyone that spent a lot of time getting these shoes if that is the case.
Thats what I was thinking. Hopefully the shoes come out dope and I can possibly trade these for other LeBrons that I always wanted but didn't see myself spending $600+.

nike-lebron-11-pe-ring-night-3-01.jpg

Would be pumped if these were them but im expecting a basic home colorway with 2k14 somewhere on the back
I hope it's these.

So I just thought of something....

Nike Kobe 8- YOTH
Color: Light Crimson/Bright Citron-Vivid Blue
Style Code: 639654-674

LeBron 2K14
650884-674
Could be the YOTH Lebrons.

I already stated the colors on this shoe would be red/yellow/bue based on the color code. I posted this prob 40 pages ago lol.

Alright since i want this 2014 pairs to be done, lol

For all 4 times i played on PS4, I created a new psn log in, and used different e-mails, shipped to different addresses, and used different cards...just to be safe.

- Created PF each time, All-Around, and sometimes would be moved to C position.

- Changed to rookie difficulty, 6 minute quarters, and 100 game speed. Turned off replays of any kind to speed up games

- Bought $20 of VC BEFORE the rookie showcase, upgraded pretty much everything, but most importantly close shot, mid shot, layups, etc.

- scored really well in the showcase to make sure i get drafted early, got 5th - 7th pick.

- 1-15 Games, score as much as you can with the time you get along with getting rebounds and blocks, didnt get many assist.

- 16-30 Games, score even more with the time you get along with gettting rebounds and blocks, BUT i usually start fouling in 3rd quarter and get kicked out at 4th quarter.

- 31-35 Games, i usually get started by this time, and my AVG player rating is A, team chem is 100% and GM chem is 100%

- 35-75 Games, i foul 3 times in the 1st quarter, 3 times in the second quarter which then i get fouled out, but i get whatever points and rebounds i can make.

- Along with games 35-75, i SOMETIMES play only the first half for KEY GAMES, to get around around 25-35 points and 5-8 rebounds.

Hope this helps, makes each game around 6 minutes each. and if you play continuously without getting distracted, its super quick.

Good luck guys, let me know if you have any questions.

I swear some of you guys are gonna be soooooooo disappointed. You are putting a video game shoe too high on the pedestal. We probably aren't getting a WTK bron. Nike wouldn't set THAT shoe for a vid game contest. It's one of Nikes marquee annual releases for the big 3 now. Expect the worse so that anything better than the worse is a pleasant surprise instead of wishing for the stars as if Nike cares about how many hours we put in for the code.

If they really are that limited, they should number each shoe. Making more than 2,014 seems like false advertising. Not like nike cares anyway :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom