The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how this thread blew up because of the scare.

I've received an email from 2k saying my case has been escalated to a tier 2 support. I really hope they fix my problem and few others we had late lastnight/early this morning because Noway in hell am I starting another season.

I jus cursed out another ******* from 2k...there cust serv really is the worse, all they do is repetitively give u the same run around askin u to email them details n a screenshot. I told the guy I jus gave u all of the info needed n there's no screenshot to take (pretty much the problem) anyway I got pissed n hung up.

Please I need to know as I already had to start from scratch once n don't wanna continue until I'm sure it's safe. Is it confirmed that the problem is 100% fixed n people r receiving the congrats message/codes again???

I jus cursed out another ******* from 2k...there cust serv really is the worse, all they do is repetitively give u the same run around askin u to email them details n a screenshot. I told the guy I jus gave u all of the info needed n there's no screenshot to take (pretty much the problem) anyway I got pissed n hung up.

Please I need to know as I already had to start from scratch once n don't wanna continue until I'm sure it's safe. Is it confirmed that the problem is 100% fixed n people r receiving the congrats message/codes again???

People are posting they got their codes and even provided a screenshot.

So we lose the Kia deal on purpose? Does that mean I have to be sixth man again?

Idk thats what im trying to find out, won the first game out of the 10 just now but if we have to lose 6 to get the nike deal i would kind of like to know soon before i wind up winning these games haha

Idk thats what im trying to find out, won the first game out of the 10 just now but if we have to lose 6 to get the nike deal i would kind of like to know soon before i wind up winning these games haha
kia deal doesnt effect the nike deal so it doesnt matter if you get it or not.

I don't know why the rules say 1 per customer, and 1 per access code.

If one of my orders is cancelled since its the same shipping address, I will go ballistic.

I think I should be good though. I got 4 orders in for Forging Irons on 4 diff accounts, all shipped to same address and it worked out. STAY AWAY MEG.

If one of my orders is cancelled since its the same shipping address, I will go ballistic.

I think I should be good though. I got 4 orders in for Forging Irons on 4 diff accounts, all shipped to same address and it worked out. STAY AWAY MEG.
Nike NEVER just cancels 1 pair if they caught you with 2+ pairs. both of yours will be cancelled.

but they wont be cancelled.

Nike NEVER just cancels 1 pair if they caught you with 2+ pairs. both of yours will be cancelled.

but they wont be cancelled.
One time I ordered twice, they called me and said that 1 order needed to be cancelled, and I could choose which order.

What makes you think multiple orders are ok? Both of mine are shipped to my mom's house, 1 in her name and 1 in my name. Different nike accounts, emails, credit cards/gift cards.

One time I ordered twice, they called me and said that 1 order needed to be cancelled, and I could choose which order.

What makes you think multiple orders are ok? Both of mine are shipped to my mom's house, 1 in her name and 1 in my name. Different nike accounts, emails, credit cards/gift cards.
1. it technically was 1 per customer if you used different cards

2. peoples orders get cancelled for using bots / early links, this "release" had neither.

3. it said 1 per code

when meg called me about the megatron pack she straight up told me both packs will be cancelled. i didnt even argue because its was my fault for not being organized and i accidentally ordered both on the same address.

Last edited:
Just got the shoes. Pretty much all sizes were available except a size 13.5 or was it a 13. i'm not sure as I was rushing to place my order. But I am pretty much done with this game for a while.

Just got the shoes. Pretty much all sizes were available except a size 13.5 or was it a 13. i'm not sure as I was rushing to place my order. But I am pretty much done with this game for a while.
did u just get the congrats message/code now? or did u have it already?

ayy finally got the Nike contract at game 64, finished up 3 games after that then got off, bout to finish it up in the morning to get the code. It's been a long two weeks, I can't wait to just get these 11s and be done with worrying about these shoes selling out before I get them.

I dont think these will sell out until the first pics are revealed. If they are hot people will jump on the game ASAP. If not they will laugh at us for going ballistic on this game to the point where we cant stand the sight of 2k14. Its been a minute since the requirements were  revealed and they are still available. I hope the multiple code guys get their kick. I really hope this shoe is fire, thats all i care about honestly

I just got the message now and purchased the shoe.
thnx for the info...im still a lil nervous, but frig it i'm playin on n makin the push for the code. i will save n back up after every game jus incase. if i dont get this message after 2 tries n 2K doesnt gimme a code someones gonna b sorry...guys if/when i get message/code i will post proof 

I dont think these will sell out until the first pics are revealed. If they are hot people will jump on the game ASAP. If not they will laugh at us for going ballistic on this game to the point where we cant stand the sight of 2k14. Its been a minute since the requirements were  revealed and they are still available. I hope the multiple code guys get their kick. I really hope this shoe is fire, thats all i care about honestly
even so, if you dont like the shoes, you could  always sell these just like any other pair of shoes, seeing as how they are very limited. personally, im probably going to keep these just because i put in so much work for them that i want to wear what i worked for. but, if the resell value is high on these, im not going to deny that i will most likely flip these for cash. just being honest.

SOOOOOOO HYPED UP!!!!

JUST ORDERED MY SHOES 2 MINUTES AGO.

DONT GIVE UP GUYS!!!!

On a more serious note, I got the message from Lebron the MOMENT I finished saving my PE.

So happy right now, I have been playing this damn game for 3 days straight... Good luck everyone!

even so, if you dont like the shoes, you could  always sell these just like any other pair of shoes, seeing as how they are very limited. personally, im probably going to keep these just because i put in so much work for them that i want to wear what i worked for. but, if the resell value is high on these, im not going to deny that i will most likely flip these for cash. just being honest.
I hear you on that we had to work hard for these codes, They will sell but the problem is they probably wont sell for alot only because the Lebron 10 spoiled alot of people and they hate the 11 for some reason (air bubble). If this was a 10 they would have sold out last week. i know its only 2014 pairs but this shoe needs to be epic. i was like the third or fourth person in the old thread to secure a pair and i will wear them with a sole protector and sell them later as well if the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom