The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are forgetting that a lot sneaker heads dont have the new consoles. some people have a hard enough time buying a single release a month....

in this fourm there arent many people, it just seems like there is. we are only a small percentage of 2,014

guys, i know we all like to think the world revolves around kicks, but it doesnt. it does not surprise me in the slightest that they are not sold out. first, you have to have 5-600 invested in a system and game, then you have to have 30-35 hours to invest to get  code, then you have to be able and willing to drop 235 on a shoe that you dont even know what it looks like. i think they are likely 1/2 to 3/4 gone by now, but you cant judge the general populations knowledge or desire to get these off of forums or IG, its just not an accurate picture

other people prolly received the code and never even bothered to check their email and have no desire for the shoe

more codes went out then people who bought them

Didn't know there was a thread for this but I myself have 2 codes and I'm still shocked that all the codes aren't done for. 

Yea they wouldn't lie about 2014 pairs lol why wold they...there's only like Around 50ppl online in my player park mode.....not a lot of pp play this game that is until Wednesday . I'm satisfied with one pair especially if they turn out ugly haha hope not!

Well, back from my honeymoon and am going to start going hard tonight. Made a new psn with a different email to be sure I don't get the shaft again.

Gonna do like others and score high first few games to establish a nice ppg, foul out after a few points from there on out, gonna use the free vc from the ps4 voucher, and try to knock it out asap.

Can anyone tell me why this damn ps4 has to "update application" before I can play online? Really irritates me

Yea they wouldn't lie about 2014 pairs lol why wold they...there's only like Around 50ppl online in my player park mode.....not a lot of pp play this game that is until Wednesday . I'm satisfied with one pair especially if they turn out ugly haha hope not!

Why would they lie about the quantity being released? lol One guess would be to sell more copies of the game.

Did I miss something about this being a NT only exclusive? There are plenty of people who ordered these sneakers and are not on here.

Don't get me wrong I won't be mad if there really is 2014 pairs released... More money for me, but I don't believe that's the truth.

Why would they lie about the quantity being released? lol One guess would be to sell more copies of the game.

Did I miss something about this being a NT only exclusive? There are plenty of people who ordered these sneakers and are not on here.

Don't get me wrong I won't be mad if there really is 2014 pairs released... More money for me, but I don't believe that's the truth.

They wouldn't lie about it. They specifically say you are getting 1 of 2014 pairs of this special lebron xi. Getting people scared for nothing. Lol.

They wouldn't lie about it. They specifically say you are getting 1 of 2014 pairs of this special lebron xi. Getting people scared for nothing. Lol.

Wait... Your right...

Nike wouldn't build up hype for a shoe.

What was I thinking? Ha

yall are really looking too far into this. if there are codes still given out, then 2014 people havent paid for them yet the way i read it, they will keep giving out codes(it might be 10,000) until the first 2014 pay, simple as that. 99% of people who actually have the console and the game have NO IDEA this is possible in game, nor do they care. we all like sneakers and whatnot so we keep up and we know, but the general populus and casual sneaker guys have no idea they can do this, and even if they did wouldnt put the time in to do it. some of you are overselling how popular or well known this promotion is

the only sizes sold out so far are 12.5 and 13.5  i just placed my order 
for the last time, THERE ARE NO SIZES SOLD OUT. those sizes have been grayed out since day 1, meaning they just weren't making these in those sizes. actually, i dont think they make the xi's in those sizes at all even for GR. these are being made to order, because if they werent, it would take FOREVER to find people to buy the remaining 8s and 8.5s and the promo would drag on too long. can you imagine going through the whole process, getting the code then the only size being left is an 8 and you wear a 13?

Last edited:

for the last time, THERE ARE NO SIZES SOLD OUT. those sizes have been grayed out since day 1, meaning they just weren't making these in those sizes. actually, i dont think they make the xi's in those sizes at all even for GR. these are being made to order, because if they werent, it would take FOREVER to find people to buy the remaining 8s and 8.5s and the promo would drag on too long. can you imagine going through the whole process, getting the code then the only size being left is an 8 and you wear a 13?
.. so they dont make 12.5 or 13.5 but every other half size is available?

.. so they dont make 12.5 or 13.5 but every other half size is available?
they arent making them for this shoe, they have been grayed out from the first code.. they do that all the time on releases 13.5 and 12.5 are rare sizes on limited releases.. they usually dont make them.

yall are really looking too far into this. if there are codes still given out, then 2014 people havent paid for them yet the way i read it, they will keep giving out codes(it might be 10,000) until the first 2014 pay, simple as that. 99% of people who actually have the console and the game have NO IDEA this is possible in game, nor do they care. we all like sneakers and whatnot so we keep up and we know, but the general populus and casual sneaker guys have no idea they can do this, and even if they did wouldnt put the time in to do it. some of you are overselling how popular or well known this promotion is

Lol it's been understood that a code doesn't guarantee a pair bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom