The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
@T2586 Yea I get that and you might, but a lot don't. I'm just saying a lot of people are like "there's no way 2014 codes aren't out yet"... When they really should be thinking of it as people paying and not just codes

35 games in on my second code, hope to be done before christmas. I think the codes will be gone by the weekend from the christmas rush.

cant wait until they sell out already so they can start making them. i really dont wanna wait until may but it is what it  is

so If Jordan Brand announced a 2k Jordan XI if your player makes it to the Hall Of Fame, first 100 people, would you guys go for it?

I seen the requirements for HOF, I was like nah I'm never making all these goals.
one was shoot 100% for a game and get at least 5 in each category, steals, assist , blocks, rebounds.

so If Jordan Brand announced a 2k Jordan XI if your player makes it to the Hall Of Fame, first 100 people, would you guys go for it?

I seen the requirements for HOF, I was like nah I'm never making all these goals.
one was shoot 100% for a game and get at least 5 in each category, steals, assist , blocks, rebounds.

I'm not tht good haha

Where do you guys think is the best place to sell a code? Yes, i can see what it says in the thread title, i'm not trying to sell it here - just asking the best way to go about it

I wonder if they will be numbered
I think they will.. Nike usually never announces publically production numbers.. so it would make sense that they number them.  I am really expecting Nike to do it right with this release. 

Where do you guys think is the best place to sell a code? Yes, i can see what it says in the thread title, i'm not trying to sell it here - just asking the best way to go about it
how.gif.pagespeed.ce.8EVhXXKkgx.gif

I got my code and ordered yesterday but the shipping says ships in 2-5 days? Is that right ? did anyone else get the same thing?

For those of you who got the code, did you get it immediately after making a shoe with Tinker, or did you have to play a few more games after? 

Even playing on... whatever difficulty that is with the 1.00x multiplier, it can be done with a taller point guard. But I don't think those are the HoF requirements.

To get enough of the HoF requirements you need multiple seasons. I think a rookie can get probably 7 or 8 of them.

Nike shipping usually takes about 2-5 days whenever they release the shoe, if It's in March or after. SO whenever they start shipping the shoes out, you'll get yours in about 2-5 days. 

I think there are still alot of codes out there to be claimed tho guys..wyt?? because like i seen somebody say the nikeTalk community is only a small percentage of the total pair, and in reality ppl that buy 2k already have their mode preferences that they like to play and those ppl that aren't sneakheads probably dont even know about the shoes...??

I think there are still alot of codes out there to be claimed tho guys..wyt?? because like i seen somebody say the nikeTalk community is only a small percentage of the total pair, and in reality ppl that buy 2k already have their mode preferences that they like to play and those ppl that aren't sneakheads probably dont even know about the shoes...??

Bought my code for $60 from some guy that could have cared less. I'd wager at least 2k codes have been issued and maybe half of those redeemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom