The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think there are still alot of codes out there to be claimed tho guys..wyt?? because like i seen somebody say the nikeTalk community is only a small percentage of the total pair, and in reality ppl that buy 2k already have their mode preferences that they like to play and those ppl that aren't sneakheads probably dont even know about the shoes...??
did you just copy and paste from the other guys post?

I think i figured out the problem with me not receiving codes, anyone not from the US having problems getting a code? That's the only explanation I can think of since i'm in Canada. 

I think i figured out the problem with me not receiving codes, anyone not from the US having problems getting a code? That's the only explanation I can think of since i'm in Canada. 
pretty sure its US only

pretty sure its US only
Says a US shipping address is needed which I have, I'm pretty sure it's blocking anyone with a registered PSN/2k account outside of the US. 

The only issue is, do I try again with a different account with the correct info this time. 

Yea i'm in Australia but i was playing on my US PSN and didn't receive a code. Maybe they knew i was outside the US from my IP?

Edit: just saw your post about it being related to the 2k account and not the PSN. is there a way we can check the details of our 2k accounts and possibly alter them?

Last edited:

Ok cool. Im just unsure if these shoes are made to order or if they already have the 2,014 pairs allocated to 2,014 codes. Why would nike say that if you have a could it does not guarantee you get the shoe if that was the case?

40 games in on fouling out and still haven't even had talks of starting, anyone else experience this?

Bought my code for $60 from some guy that could have cared less. I'd wager at least 2k codes have been issued and maybe half of those redeemed.
well when u put it in those words that sounds about right...guess we all just have to keep anticipating..until no more codes are being issued..

40 games in on fouling out and still haven't even had talks of starting, anyone else experience this?
your not suppose to foul out until your a starter already...

people fouling out before being a starter are the same people that get the codes in the 2nd season.

Ok cool. Im just unsure if these shoes are made to order or if they already have the 2,014 pairs allocated to 2,014 codes. Why would nike say that if you have a could it does not guarantee you get the shoe if that was the case?
2k sends out unlimited codes but only 2,014 codes can be redeemed.

Yea i'm in Australia but i was playing on my US PSN and didn't receive a code. Maybe they knew i was outside the US from my IP?

Edit: just saw your post about it being related to the 2k account and not the PSN. is there a way we can check the details of our 2k accounts and possibly alter them?
you would think people would know you cant get the code if your out the U.S after 2-3 people in here said they couldnt get it.

I got my code and ordered yesterday but the shipping says ships in 2-5 days? Is that right ? did anyone else get the same thing?
thats probably the shipping speed you got.. like overnight, 2 day, standard etc.  it is supposed to be released sometime between march and may

So my buddy just got his code and gave it to me. I put it in and it didn't work. Said it was invalid. Quadruple checked it and tried multiple times.

Are they sold out? Anything I could be doing wrong??

So my buddy just got his code and gave it to me. I put it in and it didn't work. Said it was invalid. Quadruple checked it and tried multiple times.

Are they sold out? Anything I could be doing wrong??

Are you entering the code without the hypens?

Nvm. lol. Was putting the dashes in. It worked. Hope i get my pair and it's not butt ugly. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom