The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drafted to the pistons that's ok I guess but I've been answering the questions right excerpt when Chauncey tells me to carry his bags yo f that that I'm not carrying his bags for an entire year! Gained mad fans on social media though lol

lol. I did the same the first code. Second code I put on the clown nose though :smh:

lol. I did the same the first code. Second code I put on the clown nose though :smh:

Lol I was like screw that Chauncey!

I wonder if I should ask for a trade, I'm a PG and being in Detroit they got Jennings I wonder if they would start me at SG or it's gonna cd hard to start over Jennings

i think there has been more that 2014 codes dispensed, but it hasn't reach 2014 paid pre-orders.. They also were saying that they aren't guaranteed if im correct.. I wouldn't be surprised if the code generator is more so time based instead of order based.. Like a certain day they are gonna just cut it off and wait for the rest of the codes to be redeemed if it didn't reach the limit in time..  

THIS is what really annoys me about the thing. So for us that already preordered the shoes , there is still a chance we wont get them? I understood that once 2k has alotted 2014 codes then thats it. So basically all of this is like a giant raffle then

Last edited:
THIS is what really annoys me about the thing. So for us that already preordered the shoes , there is still a chance we wont get them? I understood that once 2k has alotted 2014 codes then thats it. So basically all of this is like a giant raffle then
from what i understand and reading between the lines, they "a code does not guarantee you a pair" think simply means that getting a code isnt a placeholder and that the first 2014 paid orders will be the ones who get the actual pairs. they may give out 10,014 codes to get 2014 paid orders,meaning they are covering themselves legally for the other 8k codes 

from what i understand and reading between the lines, they "a code does not guarantee you a pair" think simply means that getting a code isnt a placeholder and that the first 2014 paid orders will be the ones who get the actual pairs. they may give out 10,014 codes to get 2014 paid orders,meaning they are covering themselves legally for the other 8k codes 
I agree with @bfortson23..makes perfect sense

Im about 55 games in and haven't heard a peep about Nike. I turned down the big time agent though about 10 games ago, but haven't heard anything about Nike at all yet. How does Nike start getting involved with you?

Created a third account just because of the 10k VC credits lol. I'll start the 3 peat when I come back home Saturday.

I am at 55 in right now. Going to pull an all nighter/dayer until I finish. If something glitches this time I will probably break **** haha.

Still think 2k should honor my first completion, I havent heard anything back from them.

I got my code and ordered yesterday but the shipping says ships in 2-5 days? Is that right ? did anyone else get the same thing?
I got that last week. doesnt mean anything, its just saying WHEN the shoe is made it should be to you within 2 to 5 days of it being shipped.

For those of you who got the code, did you get it immediately after making a shoe with Tinker, or did you have to play a few more games after? 
I think it was 3 games, after my next key game vs. houston i got the chance to make a shoe and got the code. 

So I paid using paypal and the funds still haven't been withdrawn...and it's still pending on pp...any ideas?...I paid a week ago almost

So I paid using paypal and the funds still haven't been withdrawn...and it's still pending on pp...any ideas?...I paid a week ago almost
That's whats going on with mine too. My brother paid with just his card, and they took the money and put it back already.

I paid with paypal and the funds were taken out immediately, but the transaction still says pending.

Kind of a dumb question, but in the off chance that these are just some ID'd pair or XIs would we be allowed to return them to Nike?

Thanks, I knew they're going to be 11s just not sure on what they were doing. I got all my questions answered then.

Thank the lord. Got my code. I was so paranoid that I videoed the whole shoe making process to ensure that if anything happened again 2k couldnt say squat. I am still going to go after my first code that they never got back to me at.

I am so happy right now that it is over. I got my Gamma 12s this morning and knocked out the Lebron Code. Hell of a late Christmas present to me.

this is going to take me a while to complete geez i'm only like 6 games in i'm doing 8 min quarters maybe I should bump it down to 6

one of the hardest parts I have with my career is where you get drafted, I killed it in the rookie showcase so I knew I was going in the top 10 and i'm a pg so sure enough Portland and Detroit are the two teams that interview me, I blew the Portland interview so I wouldn't be behind Lilliard I would never start there so Detroit drafted me and they have Jennings but for anyone that has done the career mode say your a PG can they start you at SG?

I admit buying the VC points was worth the 15 bucks I spent, my guy is already up to a 79

Ugh... I'm terrible right now. Got drafted to the bucks. Seems like when Oj mayo offers up practice sessions my shooting is always dead on but when I get in a game it's a calamity. I'm guessing this is because I haven't been able to up much. Might havevto check into purchasing vc if thus ups the ante

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom