The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
restock of what? Codes?
nah the shoes. just like preordering anything on amazon, people forget about it and their orders get cancelled. Same thing just happen with those lunarendor snowboard boots. 

If they miss out on them for whatever reason I can almost guarantee they will not go to the general public. They gonna throw out maybe 4 pair to the masses on a "restock"? Lunarendor boots are an apples to oranges situation.

:lol: restock of what? Codes?
nah the shoes. just like preordering anything on amazon, people forget about it and their orders get cancelled. Same thing just happen with those lunarendor snowboard boots. 

Honestly, they'd be eaten up by bot users before you could even realize they were on the restock link.

Then again, the shoes will probably ship and Nike will seek payment from the buyer. This is because Nike does that preauthorization then officially charges after shipping.
I had an instance where Paypal shut down my account before the item shipped so I had to pay over the phone and another time where my cc expired before shipment and had to pay the final amount.

Last edited:
Oh ok...so I don't have to worry about having the funds on that account till May....that's all I wanted to know...lol

Oh ok...so I don't have to worry about having the funds on that account till May....that's all I wanted to know...lol
I would have sufficient funds set aside in case for whatever reason Nike rolls them out sooner than anticipated. You can never tell, May could be just a month they picked that was thought of as when all the code would be taken up. Not saying they will come sooner at all, but it is possible.

nothing is 100% as nike can change at any moment. i honestly think they would rather come after you for the loot than have to cancel you then sell them on the site (all opinion). below is what i posted in the bron thread b4 we had this thread:

you may be confused. they charge AFTER its shipped. if the payment method doesn't have the available funds then you will be getting a call/email from billing department.

the more interesting question would be what they will do with the returned pairs if there are any.

No way nike is shipping the shoes out to someone with $7 in their account.

Even if they have to do another temporary charge before the shoes ship, Nike is gonna make sure that money is there and some people are not gonna have it.

I'd be willing to bet we see a quarterly restock with the 2k14's available

I speak from experience. You speak from what? An assumption?

Instance 1:
I had a $35 order paid via paypal that was PRE-AUTHORIZED but the in the time that it took to ship, paypal limited my account and nike couldn't collect payment. About a month or so later, I got a call asking for me to pay over the phone.
View media item 691254
Instance 2:
I got $130+ order paid via credit card. The credit card expired 2 days after I ordered. Nike shipped whenever they shipped but the card wasn't valid anymore. I got an email about an incident and I called to resolve the balance.
View media item 691256

Oh yea well I ordered my pair with my credit card tht is now due to be canceled thx to target so now my order is going to be canceled unless I file a report to nike who may review it and get Bach to me with in a FEW days and let me know if they'll let me change the card on the order.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to play a quick game home against a friend of mine. for some strange reason i can only control the pf of the team i pick.. (as if i was playing one of my career game)
How can i disable that feature when i play a quick game.
The second controller on the other hand allows you to switch player at Will....
Help

Last edited:
so I'm a 91 overall signed with nike and just made my signature shoe and the lebron message never popped up?

I'm a little confused with the "2k accounts". So my brother just received his code for the ps4 version. For me to get mine, do I just need to sign in with my OWN profile and start the career? When I check for email under the settings it shows mine. So this is a separate 2k account from my brothers and I am clear to get the code?

so I'm a 91 overall signed with nike and just made my signature shoe and the lebron message never popped up?
That's weird. When my brother played, he got the code as soon as he designed the shoe in the innovation kitchen. And that was when he just hit 90 overall. My suggestion is to play 10 more games. If nothing happens then my guess is they are officially out of codes.

Last edited:

That's weird. When my brother played, he got the code as soon as he designed the shoe in the innovation kitchen. And that was when he just hit 90 overall. My suggestion is to play 10 more games. If nothing happens then my guess is they are officially out of codes.
Happened to me around a week or so ago... You are sol my friend, 2k will act like you are a leper and do nothing to help.

I had to make a new account and go from there. I hope this doesn't mean the codes are through, I was gonna go for 2 (should be 3) starting tomorrow.

Id say you didn't get the code because the servers are down..its not gonna go through because the online connection has to there for you to actually get the message...

FINALLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!! got my code just now and checked out with my size availabe.  Took way longer than it should have but that's my fault.  Made my guy a All-Around PG but wanted to dunk so wasted a bunch of my VC on boosting my vertical and my dunking ability which added NOTHING to overall grade.  Didn't realize till it was to late.  Also haven't been playing much due to the holiday's, family and friends before shoes.  So ready to get rid of this game, no clue how people are willing to go for multiple pairs.  More power to them but I couldn't do it.  I'm out good luck to those still trying!

This was happening to other people last week. I just got a code this evening

So i got the Nike deal but have yet to get the innovation thing. My overall rating is 90. When do I expect to design a shoe?

Whew! Got my code instantly after creating the shoe. Lot of hard work, now just need to decide if I really want to cop. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom