The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy is at 81 overall, I have shooting all the way up, dribbling, dunking.  Not much defense tho.  I saw someone suggested to raise the offensive and defensive awareness to increase my players rating faster.  Any other tips?  What else is weighted highly?  I score about 30 a game with 1 assist and 1 rebound a game lol.  Just trying to speed up this process, I have to check what game I am in.

Awarenesses, consistency, hustle, i think the post stuff too.

I know that's what worries me. Well I did get order # so hopefully that's good.
There's already a pending charge on my debit card so I don't really know what's going on. Oh well, hopefully it goes smoothly.

you should be good.

Last edited:
True. How do you recommend me buying the second pair? I've never purchased two pair of limited release shoes off NDC. [emoji]128556[/emoji]
Use a second card to purchase with a different email address. Or just buy a gift card with the amount you need.

Awarenesses, consistency, hustle, i think the post stuff too.
you should be good.
Aight thank you!  Also this is a dump question but in the old 2k's it was like L1 to turn your back to the basket and post up, what is it in 2k14 for PS4?  can't freaking figure it out!!

Aight thank you!  Also this is a dump question but in the old 2k's it was like L1 to turn your back to the basket and post up, what is it in 2k14 for PS4?  can't freaking figure it out!!
Triangle is the buttom to post up b.

My guy is at 81 overall, I have shooting all the way up, dribbling, dunking.  Not much defense tho.  I saw someone suggested to raise the offensive and defensive awareness to increase my players rating faster.  Any other tips?  What else is weighted highly?  I score about 30 a game with 1 assist and 1 rebound a game lol.  Just trying to speed up this process, I have to check what game I am in.

Spend your VC on stats that are really low. Your overall goes up much faster if you boost low stats vs stats that are almost maxed out.

Yeah...for anyone who's having trouble upping their overall rating, increase both offensive and defensive awareness and consistency. Just got to 90, played a game, made my shoe, and got notification that I'll be receiving a code! Don't know if I have the persistence to continue through the mode (at least right at this moment), but I'm in the conference semifinals now with the Blazers 
glasses.gif

Yeah...for anyone who's having trouble upping their overall rating, increase both offensive and defensive awareness and consistency. Just got to 90, played a game, made my shoe, and got notification that I'll be receiving a code! Don't know if I have the persistence to continue through the mode (at least right at this moment), but I'm in the conference semifinals now with the Blazers 
glasses.gif
As soon as I got my code I quit all together, don't even remember what my player look like now

Thanks fellas for all the help. Anyone having network errors right now? I'm trying to get on to play and I can't get into my career mode cuz of the crappy 2K servers

It's been mentioned on here. But a reminder. The mobile 2kapp gives you 1k VC on average free a day. Plus follow ronnie2k on twitter. He gives out locker codes from time to time. The 10k for Xmas was nice. I have gotten a 5k and a 3k locker codes as well from him.

The things I try to upgrade first as a guard are layup, 3 point shooting and purchase the acrobat and finisher skills. Catch and shoot 3s and pick and roll drive to the basket and you will do well. Assists are good also. Steal attribute is probably under rated and I get that one up next.

My experience has shown me that scoring is not enough to win you MVP. I'm typically top 5 in points assists and steals.

To be become a starter I think you have to do well in the key games. Also helps if the guy ahead of you is not Westbrook or something lol. Ask for a trade if you have an All star ahead of you.

About 30 games in and now the game crashes every time I try to start a game. Anyone heard if there will be a fix for this or would it be best to start over? I bought some VC already too.. :smh:

Man, I remember how crazy we were all going in the middl of December rushing for these codes. Can't believe there are still codes left. Wish I had known then when I was playing 20 games a day.

I said I was done but I might try leisurely starting a new my career in the off chance it lasts for another few weeks.

If I have my player rating high enough could I just drop 30 a game and then foul out to make the games go by faster? Anyone think it would work?

^ it'll work. My first player was averaging 24 ppg 5 apg 2 spg.

i didn't ever foul out but i assume it shouldnt be an issue.

If I have my player rating high enough could I just drop 30 a game and then foul out to make the games go by faster? Anyone think it would work?
I did foul out. Almost every game. AFTER becoming a starter. However, I got at least 35ish points, 3ish boards, 2ish steals, 2ish blocks per game. That normally took me a half depending on when they got me out for rest in the 2nd quarter. If for some odd reason I was on a hot streak defensively or offensively I would play the remainder of the game. If for some reason I was on a cold streak I would play until those stats were accomplished.

I did complete the first few games as a starter to pad my stats as much as possible. Im talking 70-80 point games with multiple boards, steals, and blocks, A+ rating.

This put me at 40-45ish ppg for the season on both seasons. Got the Nike deal at 66 games, got to the innovation kitchen at 76-77 games.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some people have noted after fouling out multiple games they got benched. Never happened to me and I was actually praised by the announcers the next game every time. Never had lower than a b- rating in ANY game.

I did foul out. Almost every game. AFTER becoming a starter. However, I got at least 35ish points, 3ish boards, 2ish steals, 2ish blocks per game. That normally took me a half depending on when they got me out for rest in the 2nd quarter. If for some odd reason I was on a hot streak defensively or offensively I would play the remainder of the game. If for some reason I was on a cold streak I would play until those stats were accomplished.

I did complete the first few games as a starter to pad my stats as much as possible. Im talking 70-80 point games with multiple boards, steals, and blocks, A+ rating.

This put me at 40-45ish ppg for the season on both seasons. Got the Nike deal at 66 games, got to the innovation kitchen at 76-77 games.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some people have noted after fouling out multiple games they got benched. Never happened to me and I was actually praised by the announcers the next game every time. Never had lower than a b- rating in ANY game.

Ok good looking out I am almost a starter so I think I'll wait on that lol

my agent just told me about the deal where I have to win 6 out of the next 10 games, am I close? I'm in the second season as a starter with 94 overall 30 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds a game

Have no idea if this is true. Can't confirm it myself because I don't have any spare codes.

WOW!!! I wonder if they are finally done??... i see a guy on Twitter say he tried to purchase his and it said "out of stock" as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom