The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke to them. 3 sizes sold out the rest are super low. If you're waiting for a good price on a code you're trying to sell then you're gonna be super disappointed.

I just spoke to them. 3 sizes sold out the rest are super low. If you're waiting for a good price on a code you're trying to sell then you're gonna be super disappointed.
I do not know who you spoke to but it is pretty much in a majority agreement that sizes would not sell out and that all shoes are made to order.

I just talked to a rep and he told me they have zero way of knowing if the shoes are sold out or not because they are only made available by the use of the code.

I do not know who you spoke to but it is pretty much in a majority agreement that sizes would not sell out and that all shoes are made to order.

I just talked to a rep and he told me they have zero way of knowing if the shoes are sold out or not because they are only made available by the use of the code.

Made to order? Not sell out? There's only 2014 pairs being made. I don't get why it's so hard to understand this is a strong possibility considering how long it's been open. I got my preorder in I'm good on my end I'm just sharing what I was told. Hypothetically lets just say that equates to 118 per size. It's crazy they didn't sell out weeks ago.

Made to order? Not sell out? There's only 2014 pairs being made. I don't get why it's so hard to understand this is a strong possibility considering how long it's been open. I got my preorder in I'm good on my end I'm just sharing what I was told. Hypothetically lets just say that equates to 118 per size. It's crazy they didn't sell out weeks ago.
It is hard to understand because everyone knows that it doesnt matter what size, when they are gone they are gone. Could have been 2000 sz 12 an 14 sz 8. They are not selling out by sizes.

Either way I am asking again just for the fact I would like to know if there is any possibility we would see our shoes earlier

It is hard to understand because everyone knows that it doesnt matter what size, when they are gone they are gone. Could have been 2000 sz 12 an 14 sz 8. They are not selling out by sizes.

Use a code and see for yourself. When I ordered mine the 15s and 12.5s were sold out.

The sizes that were sold out were never available to begin with. That has been established numerous times in this thread and by others. I talked to another rep and he told me the exact same thing as the first. That they cannot tell if there are shoes left, only that it says they are not sold at as of right now.

Last edited:
i literally just ordered my pair right now, spoke to the nike chat everything is good to go. :pimp:
post pics of my chat in a minute

Yeah, Reps told me they cannot see how many are available, just that they can see that you can still try to use the code to get one...Which tells them some are available. Both agents mirrored the same thing.

i accidently X'd my chat but yea the rep told me that cant see what sizes are left.

rep played a joke on me and said that only size 13 was available and my order would be canceled i almost passed lol

then he said he was just joking and everything is good

Last edited:
Does a code become invalid as soon as its used? Or only when a shoe has been purchased off of it.

Only when a shoe is purchased. I typed in the code on my main NDC account, thought that would not be good to have 2 limited shoes on one account in case they cancel for 1 per person. Went to my wife's account and then typed in the code there, and bought it.

If you pay for it, it is donzo.

I am going to LEISURELY play another account and try to get another code. No more 25 games in one day LOL.

Im just so surprised theyre lasting this long

why wait till tomorrow when they don't even charge until they ship?

Its gonna be either one or the other as stupid as that sounds...I can only pay for one this week unless I sell some stuff which might take a few days...prelude 5's are my favorite out of the whole pack

edit: eventually will get the lebrons paid just not right now, if they sell out anytime tomorrow imma be heated

Last edited:
Its gonna be either one or the other as stupid as that sounds...I can only pay for one this week unless I sell some stuff which might take a few days...prelude 5's are my favorite out of the whole pack

edit: eventually will get the lebrons paid just not right now, if they sell out anytime tomorrow imma be heated
Dude this should not even be a close choice. Buy those damn Lebrons NOW. How many Preludes do you see on ebay right now? A ton. Over retail sure, but still obtainable.

These things could be something really special, or they could be a crapshoot, either way they are way more limited than the Preludes and you could miss out by waiting.

51 games in turned down that agent I'm so close I wanna get to 60 games tonight and finish up in the morning I'm really nervous about them not being there and if that happens this close I'm gonna flip

Dude this should not even be a close choice. Buy those damn Lebrons NOW. How many Preludes do you see on ebay right now? A ton. Over retail sure, but still obtainable.

These things could be something really special, or they could be a crapshoot, either way they are way more limited than the Preludes and you could miss out by waiting.

who's really gonna buy the lebrons between now and 5am though? I know that sounds really risky but ****.....

80% sure i'll cop tomorrow ASAP probably gonna miss out on the preludes anyways :smh:

who's really gonna buy the lebrons between now and 5am though? I know that sounds really risky but ****.....

80% sure i'll cop tomorrow ASAP probably gonna miss out on the preludes anyways
mean.gif
wa
The way the world will test you is that you will wake up at 8 in the morning and magically get the preludes. Then you will have to choose whether you want to risk a week having the code or buying the preludes now.

I probably won't finish this up until maybe 12 or 1 this is taking forever. Idk I'm just nervous that I'm close and they'll be gone lol corny but this is a lot of work truly I hate this game now

Yeah it's that since of "rush" thats make it not fun.
Made a new guy and im just BSing it and its a lot more enjoyable haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom