The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countless hours? I stretched out and got my code in 2 weeks lol.

For a chance to get a limited shoe that could and most likely will be super dope? Why not?

I kinda like the whole race to purchase a mysterious shoe thing

Countless hours? I stretched out and got my code in 2 weeks lol.

For a chance to get a limited shoe that could and most likely will be super dope? Why not?

I kinda like the whole race to purchase a mysterious shoe thing
Lol yeah its actually pretty easy to get the shoe... Im tight I didn't have anything to do so I could just play..but then it got really boring.

Oh well...I have a good feeling that they are the colorful shoes...

Playing 2K14 wasn't bad for me at all cuz I had already planned to get a PS4 and the game before the news about the shoes broke. I'll admit the shoes were definitely an incentive for me to pick up the system/game earlier, but I've been playing the series since the Dreamcast days. Wasn't like I was only getting the game just for the shoes. End of the day if they're a dud you can also just return them and aren't charged til they ship. If you have the funds and time, why not. For me it was just an extra bonus for playing a game I was already going to be playing.

Last edited:
Playing 2K14 wasn't bad for me at all cuz I had already planned to get a PS4 and the game before the news about the shoes broke. I'll admit the shoes were definitely an incentive for me to pick up the system/game earlier, but I've been playing the series since the Dreamcast days. Wasn't like I was only getting the game just for the shoes. End of the day if they're a dud you can also just return them and aren't charged til they ship. If you have the funds and time, why not. For me it was just an extra bonus for playing a game I was already going to be playing.
I agree with you but I think Nike could have made the retail price much cheaper (maybe 150~).  We're still talking about incentive and 220+tax doesn't sound like a reward.  Full blown retail price.

Yeah, I agree that the price could've been lower or even better yet, they could've just given them out for free (very wishful thinking). Retail in general for the XIs is already pretty ridiculous at $200, glad there's been so many chances to grab different colorways for discount so far.

All that's left now is size 7.  7.5 was in my cart but someone beat me to checkout.  Should be done by tonight.

Wow, only 1 size left? I remember when I got my size 9.5 nothing was sold out, outside those sizes never available in the first place, and that was beginning of last week I think.

All that's left now is size 7.  7.5 was in my cart but someone beat me to checkout.  Should be done by tonight.

Lol sorry bro but this made me feel a little better because I def. Contemplated getting that 7.5 since I got the code at like 6 am..

So lemme get this straight, everyone is spending countless hours playing Nba2k14 on xbox one or ps4 to obtain a code and pre order some Lebron XI in which the exact date of release has not been confirmed nor has the colorway or even if more or less then 2014 pairs will be issued?? What has the shoe game come to.. Nike is very very smart
Why not. finally a limited shoe us non computer hackers can actually get our hands on for retail.

**** the bots and early links!

Let me preface this by saying I don't believe it a bit, don't believe dude has any true "connections" (could be wrong), and don't want people to get their hopes up.

I guy I follow Twitter said that these will have red gitd soles ala RO Yeezy, come in a wooden box, and have signed documentation by Lebron...

Just showing what type of hype train and rumors these are creating.

Although a red gitd sole could be cool but I like gitd stuff.
I thought our Lebrons came with a lifetime supply of Fireball and free courtside tickets to the Finals game of our choice

2k better not screw this up

I think some dude said they were gonna come in a wooden box with a handsigned certificate by LeBron :lol:

laugh.gif
 @ the people who still have codes for sale on ebay

I think some dude said they were gonna come in a wooden box with a handsigned certificate by LeBron
laugh.gif
I follow same dude on Twitter. Said red gitd sole, wooden box, signed certificate.

ZERO chance in hell. Well not completely zero but I have a better chance at winning the mega millions than that happening.

Style code of the gs multi is
621712-600

Style code of LeBron nba2k14
650884-674

Im not sure if style numbers correlate from gs to adult sizes, but if they do, then they are different colorways

"who do we think we are?" that 2k soundtrack kept me going lol....
I miss the game already.... Been couple of days since i crank up my ps4.... Well deserved vaca for the both of us...
On a side note ireturned one of my controllers to best buy... post up so much that triangle got stuck.. Lol
Second controller is acting up too.. Smh... come on sony

I thought our Lebrons came with a lifetime supply of Fireball and free courtside tickets to the Finals game of our choice

2k better not screw this up
Fireball...I see that stuff posted up everywhere in bars now, and for the past couple years. I can't get on that cinnamon liquor train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom