The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm just different. Kinda just set it and forget it. Put on a cc that ain't got no worries.

Yeah. That's what I did too. Put it on a CC.

But crazy story.
Today I found out that my CC was compromised with fraud. Somehow some dude got my info and made like 5 transactions to T-Mobile, about $900 worth.
So my bank had to close my CC, which happened to be the one I used for the order.

Knowing that they don't charge until they ship, and with this happening, there's no way they could charge a closed card. Got worried, and talked to Nike, they said it's no biggie and they'll switch it to the new CC when I get it.

I thought about it and I don't want to see the shoes either. Rather just be surprised or disappointed when they arrive.

Keep grinding.... All those other deals aren't relevant to you....
Make sure ur player is at 90 or more.... B average.... click is ticking....

Last edited:
Hey I just checked my estimated shipping date and it says 5/5/14!! I thought they were supposed to be shipped in March? Curious to see what anyone else has as the estimated ship date. 

Hey I just checked my estimated shipping date and it says 5/5/14!! I thought they were supposed to be shipped in March? Curious to see what anyone else has as the estimated ship date. 
It's sometime in March, it says on their site I believe.

starter, b- avg teammate chemistry, 40 ppg avg, and barely any assists. i've been getting around 80 ppg for the last  5 or so games. and a 94 overall

Last edited:
everyone's delivery estimate in the email is may from what i've heard, but when people call or chat nike, they say it'll be shipped in mid-late march

You can foul out but you better make sure you keep your teammate grade b+ if you do it. Steals, assists, boards, blocks, etc. Boost that, score at least 30 and you should be fine but that is your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom