The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see a bunch if NTers successful. generationz generationz
Thanks for putting this tally together as well

Now let me know when y'all Tryna get cooked online in Xbox if yas still got the game.

hmm.. Interesting.. I got my code on 1/1/14 and my card had the autho charge on there ($238) and was on there for a good 3 days or so.. then disappeared. (which is normal).. Now it reappeared on 1/8/14. Looks like they are starting to finalize everything.. And the ball is rolling...

yeah good looks @GeNeRaTiOnZ for the list man, nice having a tally of who got what, crazy we make up almost 10 percent of the shoes

Last edited:
hmm.. Interesting.. I got my code on 1/1/14 and my card had the autho charge on there ($238) and was on there for a good 3 days or so.. then disappeared. (which is normal).. Now it reappeared on 1/8/14. Looks like they are starting to finalize everything.. And the ball is rolling...

Naw. Others have reported that the charge appears on the shoe periodically.

generationz generationz handed the thread to you so you can update page 1 with the list plus people have been pming me in error about it. Let me know if you don't want to own the thread.

@GeNeRaTiOnZ
On Twitter you got some acknowledgement from lj6app talking about how your keeping track of the claimed sizes for the sneakers
Lol that's awesome going to check it out after work! Thanks for the showing me this.

generationz generationz handed the thread to you so you can update page 1 with the list plus people have been pming me in error about it. Let me know if you don't want to own the thread.
Thanks man, I'm pretty busy at work today so probably won't get around to updating the list until later this afternoon or tonight.

People stop posting your sizes that you bought in this thread, please just PM with your size. I will update you on the list when I can.

Thanks for all the support on the list NT!

Last edited:
@GeNeRaTiOnZ I got a size 11 back in mid December. Was gonna go for a second code but after just one the sight of that game was nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom