The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
gut is telling me the 2k lebron will be pure disappointment laced with corny 

EA has done colabs with nke in past and out of dozens how many did anyone really WANT? 

but EA really isn't that creative anymore, just a rich bully buying up popular series for glory and putting their name on it

maybe take2 had 2k ask the guys at rockstar for some creative advice but I doubt it 

maybe a kia soul influenced shoe? dancing hamsters? 

I think they will be amazing lebron was excited about this Snd being his first game cover so I'm sure they will look amazing

playstationaf1-1.jpg

Im expecting something similar to the Playstation Air Force 1. Nice colorway but nothing out of this world

Just wanted to say thanks @big j and everyone for this thread. I am by no means any good at 2k but following this thread helped me lock down my size on Sunday night.

Generationz would like you to pm him rather than post it in the thread so he can keep up with everything more efficiently.
Right, he needs everything in PM so its not just cluttering up this thread and then he won't have to go searching thru it for people's sizes

Ok, hope this helps someone... So the card I used to make the pre-order was also used at Target during the time they were compromised.
mad.gif
  My bank issued a new card and will be canceling the old one.  So a simple call to Nike and my new card is now attached to this pre-order.  Was sweating bullets but now can breath easy.  Back to wondering what these will look like.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom